good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning Ann Hope your day is great and life is getting even better.

Top 'o' the morning to you all ! mountain man, Yellowjacket, dman1234, ItsTheGanjaTheMarijuana, SMOK3R, Trafic, ray jay, thc is good for me, unseenghost, HoppyFrog420, tag920, Ranking J, rbrassard04910, OGKushman, terky, ozzydiodude, MindzEye, The Hemp Goddess, mistertee, bearly, DirtySouth, NatzTurnazHeadzBustaz, tcbud, UKgirl420, 4u2sm0ke, Marihuanaträumt... a wonderful down here 30 something =90 something

goodmorning anne ,,4u ,,purplephazes,,hippy ,,tc dam i cannot name everyone ,,so a big hello and good morning to everyone live from the UK :D

Good Morning all!
I've been up for a few hours thanks to my 2 year old deciding she wanted to get up at 5am!! I'm in for a cranky day!! :hairpull:
Hope Everyone has a wonderful day!!

Here ya go, pass it around :bong1:

Oh dear you have just reminded me about our baby that is due in december ish ! Well i suppose i'll be gettin baked earlier than the norm ! Bonus ! ..And good morning to you as well Hoppy frog ! I do hope you have a good day... after all when they are teenagers we wish they were babies ! Take care !

purplephazes :yay: on the :baby: is it your first ? congratulations to you both :peace:

Good Morning Ann :ciao: HIE :ciao: 4u2sm0ke :ciao: purplephazes:ciao: HoppyFrog420 :ciao: Ozzy :ciao: Hamster Lewis :ciao:

purplephazes said:
Oh dear you have just reminded me about our baby that is due in december ish ! Well i suppose i'll be gettin baked earlier than the norm ! Bonus ! ..And good morning to you as well Hoppy frog ! I do hope you have a good day... after all when they are teenagers we wish they were babies ! Take care !

Congrats my friend :peace:!

Good Morning all.

:yay; congrats purplephazes enjoy freedom while it last, cause there will be none after Dec :giggle:

good morning all
hope everyone is having a great day
Congrats purplephazes and wife

good morning ann...Have a wonderfull day:stoned:

Good morning to the rest of ya pot smokers too:ciao:

ozzydiodude said:
Good Morning all.

:yay; congrats purplephazes enjoy freedom while it last, cause there will be none after Dec :giggle:
:holysheep: Thanks ozzy i feel better now ! ;) Good morning to everyone have a good day ! :)

Good Morning Ann :ciao: HIE :ciao: 4u2sm0ke :ciao: purplephazes:ciao: Ozzy :ciao: Hamster Lewis :ciao:

Afternoon everyone :)

Whoohoo the weekend starts now.

:yay: :woohoo: :clap: :dancing: :beatnik: :fly: :ciao:

:peace:

Good morning everyone...:bong: a day of fishing..have a wonderfull day Ann

Good Morning Ann :ciao: HIE :ciao: 4u2sm0ke :ciao: purplephazes:ciao:

:48:

Good morning Everyone ! I hope you all have a great day ! Peace and stay safe ! 6 am and 26 deg cel ...Huh ? ..1 more week of winter to go (strange indeed ) !

Latest posts

Back