good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26 seems the high for us at peak summer :(

Hola people :)

Good morning, afternoon and evening.

Stay happy.

:peace:

paranoia.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
26 seems the high for us at peak summer :(

Hola people :)

Good morning, afternoon and evening.

Stay happy.

:peace:
Haha a freind of mine from Margate was telling me that you can always spot the Aussie's over there ! ...They wear jackets and trousers during summer hahahaha ;)

9:17am here in sunny Florida. It's a beautiful morning. Blue skies, soft breeze, 78F.

Good morning to all of you!

Good Morning Ann :ciao: 4u2sm0ke :ciao: SmokinMom :ciao: StoneyBud :ciao: HIE :ciao:

:48:

good morning 4u2,pcduck,smokin,hippy,ukgirl,stonetbud
so far its a good morning, yesterday we did a memorial yard sale for the girls everything in the yard sale was donated to us and so we made it a donation yard sale everything that was made was spilt equal between both familes

Thats wonderfull ann...things like that help get threw...Glad ya had good day..

Good morning AlbinoDanko12GA, SovietFinland, melnibe, SPEARCHUCKER, AsianSky, GreenLantern7, SkunkPatronus, Killertea08, SMOK3R, Phill, dirtysox I hope you are having a good day ! Peace and take care !

Good morning Ann :ciao: Hippy in England :ciao: 4u2sm0ke :ciao: SmokinMom :ciao: Stoney Bud :ciao:

:48:

Mornin ya'll.

I'm heading out to have breakfast at my local Southern place.

Grits, two eggs, biscuits and gravy, and hoe-cakes with Molasses and butter with a large glass of ice cold milk.

Now THERE'S a damn good way to use Molasses!

All that for $3.95

Can't beat that with a stick!

Good Morning Everyone!

Stoney....that sounds like a feast...what's for lunch?

Good morning Marrijuana passion :ciao: have a wonderful day

tcbud said:
Good Morning Everyone!

Stoney....that sounds like a feast...what's for lunch?
Ha! I don't do lunch.

I have my special bean soup in the crock-pot.

Black-eyed peas, Butter beans and White Kidney Beans cooked 48 hours with Ramen noodles and rice. Seasoned with lots of Cajun spices.

After 48 hours of cooking and stirring, it's creamy and thick.

I added some chicken broth to it and I'll let it continue simmering until supper time when I'll have some cornbread on the side with some Green beans and taters with lots of pepper!

Vanilla bean coconut-milk ice-cream for desert!

It's almost free to make and man oh man does it taste good!

Latest posts

Back