Good Papers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenmary87

Reaction score
I am a pipe smoker usually. However, I'm getting tired of it constantly getting clogged. What are some names of good rolling papers for a joint?

bambo's or jobs is what i like to use ,,,,,p,l,r

Aleda are great, a little far out, but great lol..

if not you want anything thin, but not too thin.. rizla silvers are horrible for example, its like smoking tracing paper. You want some ordinary plain papers, just not thick ones, rizla blue are ideal, i dont know if you guys have rizla though

Plain ole zig zags. :) I accidently bought these screwy ones that look like clear cellophane... bah... stick with something tried and true. White or orange work great. :peace:

Randys it comes with a wire right inside of it so you wont burn your fingers,built in roach clip.:)

Get yourself the clear rolling papers. These papers are made out of plant material, they burn very clean no paper taste and less ash.

Ya, The Aleda clear papers are very cool though they come unstuck easily.

I personally like buying Headquarters or Highlanders as you get a roach book with it and the papers are a good size. Plus you get funny pictures / quotes on the roach book ;)

berserker71 said:
Randys it comes with a wire right inside of it so you wont burn your fingers,built in roach clip.:)

That sounds cool, I'll have to try those.. I use either JOB or Zig-Zags,
The Joker brand is crap, It's like rolling a joint with the blank page in a bible:eek:
I usually rip the 2' glass bong @ home.....stinks less in the house.;)
For the road(or water) I twist a joint..or two.:D Ive never been big on blunts but those flavored blunt wraps like the NateDogg 2 for $1 are GREAT. They burn nice and even..they dont 'run' much, they burn slow, and they're "wind resistant"... Good for the outdoors
.:ccc:

Here, we'll share one of our clears with you all.....

Clearpaper1.jpg

Clearpaper2.jpg

Clearpaper3.jpg

Latest posts

Back