Good To Be Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fulf

The Sponge
Reaction score
Hey, recently started thinking of recreational growing and came across this site.. never tried it before but really interested in learning how to. If anyone can offer some advice or help along the way it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey guys thanks for the info, I'll probably absorb it after a nice session :bong1:. Just out of curiousity what do you guys think:

productImage.cfm

productImage.cfm

Roor Little Sista 5mm thickness (black logo), ice notch, 14.5mm joint with 5mm (white logo) precoolor/ashcatcher and one if not two diffusers.

OR

productImage.cfm

Hurricane Clear 6 Jets, unsure of glass thickness and joint size.. although it looks like 14.5mm joint.

Both beautiful pieces but I'm looking for something with the best smooth-potent ratio (keeping in mind that THC is not water soluble but does dilute in air so more water with less space for air is a plus). My current piece is the Molino Mad Scientist 3.0 Version 2, 3mm glass thickness, 14.5 joins size (18.8 if you dont have the diffuser in because it's also a reducer) with the Molino Hurricane percooler/ashcatcher:

productImage.cfm

productImage.cfm

those are some fancy lookin pieces youve found i would know which to choose either

:rofl: too funny one woed posts to get in the arcade :rofl: well anyway :welcome: to MP :bong2:

i posted about the pieces loved them i got a friend that blows glass and tempted to forward them to him but after chrstmas hes swamped with orders

:holysheep: nice pipes your looking at, honestly when it's 3-700 going into the peice.. i wait til misfortune makes me break something =p..

save the cash for the 400w hps ur gonna want in a few minutes :hubba: hehehe

Latest posts

Back