Good Wii games?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Manny Bowles

high on my own supply
Reaction score
I got my wife a Wii for her birthday and so we just have the wii sports, party, and play games. They are all pretty fun but I'm looking for some new titles. What do you recommend?

Resident Evil IV.

If you are into shooting games that is, it's an addicting game, the only game on the Wii that I actually put time into, and beat, although I don't really play the wii, I don't even have it anymore, my sister has it.

oh yeah, and MARIO KART. That game is dope. Good game for multiplayer.

Wii Fit is a lot of fun.

One of the favs here is Lego Star Wars :p.

mendo local said:
Guitar hero! why? Because thats how I roll! Its a blast !!

As a musician and a gamer I just don't get guitar hero.Adults can't look any dumber holding those little plastic guitars. I've got pictures of some of my friends playing I'll be able to break out in 10 years to embarrass them with.

time4tokin20s said:
As a musician and a gamer I just don't get guitar hero.Adults can't look any dumber holding those little plastic guitars. I've got pictures of some of my friends playing I'll be able to break out in 10 years to embarrass them with.

Tell us how you really feel. :rolleyes:

Some folks like that game. So there.

:p

SmokinMom said:
Tell us how you really feel. :rolleyes:

Some folks like that game. So there.

:p

LOL,get a pic of yourself playing and wait a few years.It will be like looking back on stiff bangs and tight rolled jeans;)

Mario Kart, Wii Fit, Da Blob, etc. - I also have a 360 and that is where I use "shooter games" and Guitar Hero (graphics) the Wii is a great family game and the best way to find games you like is to just rent them....

Mario Kart
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Siiiick game)
Warioware Smooth Moves (Hundreds of fun mini-games, makes Mario Party look like poo.)
Super Paper Mario(Classic Mario sidescroller with RPG elements and some cool gameplay concepts.)
Animal Crossing: City Folk (Think the sims, with Animal neighbours. Game follows actual time, date, season and holidays. I am currently addicted to this game)
Tiger Woods 09 and Madden 09 are said to be better than the XBox and PS3 counterparts due to the amazing controls.
Zak and Wiki's Barbados Adventure (CRAZY hard puzzle game, would like to see a kid beat it...so hard)
Excite Truck is a very good racing game, and cheap as it was released when Wii came out.
Star Wars Force Unleashed works well with the control scheme.

Hope that helps a bit.

Latest posts

Back