Got A Job Interview In A Couple Days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how long did you smoked with in 2 months?

what kind of foods you eat every day? thats what I need to know before I can fetch you some 2 cents.. some failed some success.. oh well..

What is the type of drug test that you are going to take? If it is urine test, the time frame that you ahve specified is within the drug detection window. So please try to either use a detox kit or take lots of water and cranberry juice to flush out the toxins. 2 days time is sufficient for the drug to appear in urine.so take a home test before you go for the interview.

what kind of job.. personally I can get jobs that don't need me to pee.. most people know I smokes and they said "never mind him" (skpped me)

maybe I can get u up that they will not have u to get in the pee test heh..

I had Probation had to take a drug test and i drink a gallon of water be4 i go and i pee as many times as i can and i go pee i meen it come out deluted but they didnt say anything about durty

Sometimes, when I open a thread the only real remark that comes to mind is... WOW... I mean like rea... nevermind... WoW

Interview? Do they drug test you at the interview?

Detox drinks at the local headshop.
Don't give them the first, second, or third pee of the day.
Drink LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER.
Pray to whatever dude you imagine lives in the sky.

Yung6Wish6 said:
Just Smoked A Blunt Today... Lol. Help Please? :confused:

Hi their get some old schoool tooth past not the new tooth past but some that has been around for a while like old cogate take about 4 inches tooth paste in your mouth drink it down with lots of cold water.
From a old school rasta.
Also coconut water will clear you up as well.fresh from a coconut

Isn't coconut milk a natural laxative?

Latest posts

Back