Got a problem, Some advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratio

Reaction score
Alright so i started smoking in September and up until December i was smoking 2-4 grams and week with no problems at all it was a great high. In December i quit for a bit about two months then i smoke again, and yet again a good high. Another two weeks past and i match up with some buds, this is were it started to get bad. 3 of use smoke around 2.5 grams, about 2 minutes after our last joint i started to feel funny, like i was having pins and needles all over my body, then my vision went burly and everything started to shake, really fast and not just side to side but in every direction. I ask my friends if this was happening to them and they were perfectly fine. I was in bad shape at this point once i get back to my pals house my muscles started to twitch uncontrollably and the smallest tasks like taking my sweater off was extremely difficult because of the shaking. after 2 hours it died i finally got to sleep, i woke up 3 hours later to everything still shaking not as bad tho. i went back to sleep by the time i woke up i was fine. after a week i decided to try again but only a little bit this time, about .5 i smoked. and after 5 mins it started to happen again, but not as bad i could some-what control it, it was whenever i moved my eyes everything would spin.

Anybody have any idea why this is happening?

It sounds like a classic case of Heavy Metal Intoxication. Can't be positive without Blood Work. Different people will have reactions to low levels of contaminents left in bud from improper Flushing prior to harvest. Factors include Health ( Chronic Medical Conditions and Temporary Ones) Medications, Meals, Environental Conditions, etc. If your Smoke Crackles and Pops, goes out after a toke and there's a hard bump at the end of the joint, your Lips Tingle, Bad Taste, or you get a run. That's a indication that there's Contaminent in your smoke. What effects one person may or may not effect another. Find a new supply or better yet Grow Yer Own. There are many excellent publications and sites devoted to this, your on one now. I use "Marijuana Horticulture - Medical Growers Bible by Jorge Cervantes" for one. Become Knowledgeable, Consider a Vaporizer. The Worst thing you can do is Nothing. Marijuana is a Wonderful Medication and as with all Medicines you need to know all you can about it in order to use it correctly. To your Health, cheers.

1st question is...are you married ? i have similiar symptons when the wife is yelling at me ! the only way to fix it is ...sign a pre nup and BOLT ! hope this helps . peace !..P.S have you ever been abducted by aliens my freind has ....he also has these symptoms but his ears wiggle as well..do your ears wiggle too ?

Did points of light start appearing, or did existing points of light just kinda start taking over your vision?

Latest posts

Back