Got a question on swamp grows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LocalBotanist609

Reaction score
well theres a swamp/bog where I plan to grow, I was thinking of using the water from it to irrigate my plants. My question is, would this be a good area to grow? Im thinking bugs may be a problem, but other plants around the area dont seem to be affected. The light is good, the soil is good, and theres plenty of irrigation, sounds like my dream, but is it a nightmare?

Theres alot of micro-organisms that live in swamp water that are bad for MJ. Also, MJ dosent like to consatntly be wet. The soil needs to dry for the roots to extend in search of water.

=Swamp bad :(

LocalBotanist609 said:
well theres a swamp/bog where I plan to grow, I was thinking of using the water from it to irrigate my plants. My question is, would this be a good area to grow? Im thinking bugs may be a problem, but other plants around the area dont seem to be affected. The light is good, the soil is good, and theres plenty of irrigation, sounds like my dream, but is it a nightmare?

The best thing to do is carry in water. Swamp water is not good to use. Trust me do not use ANY form of irrigation that will get you busted. I know been there done that.

You could grow there but you may want to consider containers. That would allow your soil to dry out so the root system gets air. I agree about the water too. I would use another source of water. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back