got a very good ? everyone pleas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potman

Reaction score
:hubba: :confused: hi all i was just think about the way they sell the seeds.
if u can't tell if a seed is a female or male then how do they sell reguler and female seeds. how do they knoi?

i have always wonder about that can anyone please explain that to me bc i can never finurge that out and a lot of ppl ask me that very same ? all the time :confused:

isn't this a good ? to knoi about.

It has to do with special breeding techniques. There's a specific science involved. There's no way to look at a seed and determine the sex of the plant that will grow from it. It has to be bred to be feminized.

potman said:
:hubba: :confused: hi all i was just think about the way they sell the seeds.
if u can't tell if a seed is a female or male then how do they sell reguler and female seeds. how do they knoi?

i have always wonder about that can anyone please explain that to me bc i can never finurge that out and a lot of ppl ask me that very same ? all the time :confused:

isn't this a good ? to knoi about.

I don't know, but "finurge" is my new favorite word. ;)

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

they put all the seeds in the middle of a table and set flowers and candy on one side of the table and guns and foot balls on the other side of the table turn out the lights over night and the seeds sort them selves out. females to the flowers males to the guns the ones left in the middle of the table come morning are prolly gunna b hermies. :) just kiddin btw. i have not a clue just wanted to typo this am

thief said:
they put all the seeds in the middle of a table and set flowers and candy on one side of the table and guns and foot balls on the other side of the table turn out the lights over night and the seeds sort them selves out. females to the flowers males to the guns the ones left in the middle of the table come morning are prolly gunna b hermies. :) just kiddin btw. i have not a clue just wanted to typo this am

............:rofl:... now thats just funny!

Hick said:
thief said:
............:rofl:... now thats just funny!
Ditto. My hat is off to you Thief!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

Anyone can grow feminised seeds. You have to grow the male plants in pink pots and play Barry Manilow to them while the lights are on.

good one Thief!

feminised just has to do with collecting male pollen from a female plant.... the female is manipulated in a multitude of ways the force her to sprout male flowers.... collect the pollen from those and pollinate another female and you wind up with feminised seeds....

leafminer said:
Anyone can grow feminised seeds. You have to grow the male plants in pink pots and play Barry Manilow to them while the lights are on.

i think if you do that you'd wind up with hermies.... they'd be too confused to make a choice of male or female....

leafminer said:

oh no , not the Manilow albums.:D . lol. lol leafminer. that is very funny bro...lol...

thief said:

Unfortunately, this is still not fool-proof. There are some female seeds that, while still perfectly female in every other way, prefer guns and footballs to flowers and candy.

Latest posts

Back