Got My Order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andy52 said:
it took me 9 days to get my seeds.if the weekend had not have interfered i would have gottenthem in under a week.i ordered last thurs. and got today.
het cowboy,i've got ya beat.i'm 56 and still kickin.i've also looked thru the bars for toooo many years.feel ya bro.feel ya.just order you some beans and grow some killa.the bagseed crap is too risky for hermies in my opinion and experience.with what i got today i will not be ordering for a good while now as i take clones from the good plants.
oh,nah man my family dr has no probs writting me narcotics so why worry about the MMJ.its all good

Yeah,,I know yer pain Little Brother. Down Twice. Anyway,,yep I am gonna buy me some good beans,and have fun growen some potent Green. I love growing. I have always grown outside, but I know I will love the inside growen too.There is nothing like watching your Girls grow up and develope Big Buds.:hubba:
Hey, if I was going to grow just one or two plants, any ideas on which ones I should try 1st? Its just me and my wife. Our stash.Small grow area.

The funny thing is Andy. out of all those you got. The silver Haze is the one I would like the Most!!. Grew green haze earlier this year. It was the BOMB!

Yeah, i guess if you squint you can see "Nl" :p
any luck w/probing your dr yet?

cowboy,it all depends on the buzz you like.i prefer tha sativa hi.then againg i also like the indica buzz for the evenings.guess ya could sa i like it all,lol
i feel ya bro,i'm a habitual my self.the next time will be the btch.hopefully not,i'm gettin too old to do time.
gmcorp,my dr. says he has no problem with giving me whatever i need to do this.i've been telling him for a long time that i smoke and he has no problem with it.all is good on the dr. front.just the waiting.

andy52 said:
come on jbonez,would be great having ya here,right next door hopefully.its hard to be secretive without hardly anyone to trust.just let me know and you can stay with me bro.i welcome brother growers anytime or sisters.

That would be awesome! heck, i doubt ill move there (because of my wife or else!) But, i may be coming up there sometime, be cool to touch base in person, right now the only local guy where im at is slowmo77, we dont really feel easy about meeting in person tho, we are too close and dont want any attention. Kinda sucks, something im really good at and have no one to share with, no way to compare notes except behind this made up identity online.

im starting to get mad, so im going to stop before i go any further.

andy52 said:
i sent the seed shop an email,with a pic.the guy said he was sorry for the sloppy handwriting,but it is northern lights.

andy... I got news for ya, buddy... :giggle: ... yer eyesight is giving out on you... M? :rofl: ;) :cool:

andy52 said:
cowboy,it all depends on the buzz you like.i prefer tha sativa hi.then againg i also like the indica buzz for the evenings.guess ya could sa i like it all,lol
i feel ya bro,i'm a habitual my self.the next time will be the btch.hopefully not,i'm gettin too old to do time.
gmcorp,my dr. says he has no problem with giving me whatever i need to do this.i've been telling him for a long time that i smoke and he has no problem with it.all is good on the dr. front.just the waiting.

Dang Bro, you sound like my double.I retired my Colors about 5 yrs ago.Havent been in trouble in along time eather.Very carefull,Married 22 yrs.Trying to stay mellowed out for the rest of my years.Besides a bullet i took in 2005, im in pretty good shape.
My kinda high,,HUMmmm,, Well, I like a laugh my *** off kinda high,:yay: while im on the move. Any ideas. I dont wanna be,,, unable to move.:joint:

Andy I was gonna say it was just stoned sloppy handwriting. Good luck on the grow. Big Bud is an extremely fast growing plant, I am pretty sure you have the same breeder as my pack. Mine are at 18" in just over three weeks.

Yeah, just saw the pic Andy and was gonna say it looked like an 'N' & an 'L' just run together..

what i get 4 staying stoned.lol oh well i was not concerned about it too bad.as long as they pop,i'm good.i do like to know what i'm growing tho.
damn cowboy,we might have met up somewhere on the road.rode til i went up.know what i mean bro?holler at me

damn cowboy,we might have met up somewhere on the road.rode til i went up.know what i mean bro?holler at me
Could be little brother. Rode far and wide. Dont ride as much since I got shot, but I still ride.I will holler at ya later. Gonna go wathch "Family Guy and then Robot Chicken" Funny as hell that Stewey.

yeah cowboy,i still ride some,just local stuff now.guess i retired my road colors too.gettin too old myself.i feel ya ,i caught some lead awhile back myself.of course i wasn't the only one,hehe.
guess i'll fire up breakfast.start the day off right.later all

i caught some lead awhile back myself
Hurts like hell dont it. Mine was a 357 mag hollow.Moron dropped me and ran. Course he didnt run hard enough.Idiot had no idea some of my brothers were around the corner.:hubba: I still have the bullet in me. Gives me hell sometimes. I died twice on the table Doc said.:eek: Had a clostomy for 4 months till I healed up.Took me 8 months to get back to my Business, but im in better shape now.Lost weight and I exercise now.:stuff-1125699181_i_

guess i'll fire up breakfast.start the day off right.later
Yep, my ole lady is gonna make breakfast and im loaden up desert.:yeahthat:

By the way, Cowboy is my real Handle, since I was in my 20s.

Latest posts

Back