Got my seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmissy

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just wanted to say i finally got my seeds from Nirvana. Took 4 weeks. Took a long time to wait and on top of it I do have to say that these seeds are majority white and green they do not look good. I though you need to pick dark brown seeds???? these are tiny and I would say out of 10 seeds I think only 4 really look half way descent.. They are called misty, does anyone know these seeds should like like that?

Thanx everyone and have a great week end

Missy:hitchair:

I tell ya what ... I got Nirvana's White Widow from Dr. Chronic .. and they (sprouts) are not healthy at all my friend told me that's what I get from ordered Nirvana ... apparently they are not very good breeders ...

Yea thats ashame, you wait this long and than they are tiny and whitish green unreal. I will not order from there again... I have not used them yet

:rolleyes:

Yeah...I say germ grow then give a report...You may be surprised...Glad to hear you got them..Have you tried calling the Dr?..I have never purchased from there but Have heard good things..I would contact them and see what they have to say...MayB they will help you out..Good Luck

at least you got em right? im planning on makin a order from the dr and nirvana for my first seeds or maybe from gypsy nirvana one or the other. well let us know how they grow goodluck.

bigbudsbruddah said:
Don't dis teh seeds til you try growing them. I have had no problems with Nirvana seeds in the past. Good seeds for a good price.
Well ... if Chronic doesn't make good it will be a thing of the past ...

4u2sm0ke said:
Yeah...I say germ grow then give a report...You may be surprised...Glad to hear you got them..Have you tried calling the Dr?..I have never purchased from there but Have heard good things..I would contact them and see what they have to say...MayB they will help you out..Good Luck

We did all the above

sounds like you had issues with the DR..all ready huh GrowRebel? I read the attachment..Live and Learn I suppose..Good luck

I planted my Nirvana White Rhyno 8 days ago last
Sunday in red plastic keg cups. They are looking
AWESOME. I also planted a bunch of seeds from my
last crop the same time, and the Rhyno's are WAY ahead.
So I guess what I'm sayin is try the Rhyno ;)

Peace and Hair Greese

Latest posts

Back