Great Forum Site!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProjectIcarus

Bring on the Info!
Reaction score
I just want to say that I have posted a thread on here already, and it's gotten responses. I never thought I'd find a site like this where everyone gets along. (At least most of the time.) Thanks for the support and keep the ideas flowing in! LAter!

Thank's!
Here at MP we all try to be respectable and fair honest people, empathy and love for what we all do here creates a great vibe. Welcome to MP Project, hope you can add to the flow. Although i would say smoking a fat bowl really helps keep the peace so everyone can get along. Peace and Love!!!!!!!
Roken.

:joint: Welcome to MP. You are right this site MP has awesome caring human beings. Where all glad you decided to join. :bong1: :afroweed: :aok: :watchplant: :woohoo:

ProjectIcarus said:
I just want to say that I have posted a thread on here already, and it's gotten responses. I never thought I'd find a site like this where everyone gets along. (At least most of the time.) Thanks for the support and keep the ideas flowing in! LAter!

Good to see you around:):)

Latest posts

Back