great news, hello SC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
hey everybody

took me around 2 weeks to get everything straight up....

got job internet survey, paid us good.. and contiune to pay us

we got place to stay, I'm about to buy some trailers for renting out to people. we at mytrle beach sc

my mom smokes pot.... burned my plants.. dammmmit man.... she dont understand yes I talked awful things to her and all that... made my point already.... shes pissed and regret what she did.... so never mind about that.... I can start over ...

my wife got me a new laptop and paid for... I'm so happy... now I can log in mp any time I like to..... man.... this time we are on our own...

I guess start over.. oh well.... but I'm glad I'm back here now... anytime I like to...... this lapop is weight 1.5 lbs and its kinda like palm top but more fancy.. from acer... cost only 350 from wal mart.. nice

packin bowl... here mojo for everybody.. sorry I worry everybody too much Im back here whew..... anytime l like to..

family comes first.. and must like my job too.... and take a roll coaster for a ride thats how life is...:cool:

that sounds great papa..take care of that family..everything else will work out..Glad your back..:welcome:

yeah... sad my green bean can destroyed.. medcine can grow destroyed

my 2 cent hydro buckets put up.. pfftt.. I will start over..

this time.. my own place.. my own key... and only will be exposed to this site and that it.. but for now I can try find a good outdoor spots.. and start fresh..

Latest posts

Back