greatest gift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
I hits the lottery this weekend $500 on a scratch off ticket after cashing the ticket I thought I would buy some groceries,,in front of me was a young girl with a small child they had a few things in there cart the girl went to pay with an ebt card sadly the card no funds on it ,,,the girl broke down infront of the clerk I told the clerk I would pay ..at first she said no ,,,but I knew the clerk and told him to put her stuff in a bag not to worrie,,,,the girl told me a little bit about what was going on in her messed up little world,, I asked her if she believed in god she said yes I smiled and handed her the 500 ,,I give thanks to god for such a great opportunity I pray she uses the money of good I believe she will ,,,,after she left I thought how great I felt higher then any weed has ever taken me ..2days later im still hi,,,,,do something that will make u feel great show kindness to an other god is waching be well

Pay it forward, and you did. That is so awesome. You made a huge difference in that family's life. wonderful Mrs Rasta. Thank you so much for sharing that with us.

Good karma Mrs Rasta! You are an amazing person :48:

That got me all teary-eyed. What a wonderful thing to do.

Cool, Good job rastamon :afroweed:

Latest posts

Back