Green Crack & White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice ! Looking good. Are the leaves a light green or is that the lighting?

Some side pics (low) look great around this time, especially as the buds fill out.

Dam, I just noticed all the flies ! WOW... Ive had a few fungus gnats but that crazy. BTI tea is your friend.
Very light green. Extra nitrogen didn't phase it at all except for a little bit of burnt leaf tips. I thought about cal/mag, but I don't have any.

I may have to bite the bullet and break out my GH nutrients. Thoughts?

I shaded it from the light in these.
20220309_071234.jpg
20220309_071132.jpg
20220309_071113.jpg

Some parts are lighter and some not as light. Overall, more lime green than I'd like them to be.

Is it possible my lights could be causing this? Here's the layout
20220309_071859.jpg
It's ~200W combined at 22"

Maybe too close?

Very light green. Extra nitrogen didn't phase it at all except for a little bit of burnt leaf tips. I thought about cal/mag, but I don't have any.

Well. I'm a newbie on my second grow, so don't take my advice too seriously. I know some strains have lighter color leaves, some darker etc. My first northern lights plant went light green and adding nitrogen darkened them up immediately. My second grow is a lot darker green than my first using Fox farm nutrients. Maybe your PH is off?

One thought is to look at some grow diaries of your strain (and exact seed provider ex.. Nirvana. Sensi etc,..) Look at the pics on the other grows to check leaf color. This is how I knew I had a nitrogen deficiency.

Nice looking side picture, those flowers look nice ! I think you have me beat. The leaves look a lot darker in that picture as well.

I see your tips burning a bit? Exactly how mine are now, I'm getting a slight burn too. It seems to be a fine line between over-feeding and starving your plant. I'm still trying to get that dialed in. It's weird too, I'm using half the recommended doses from fox farm (or less) and flushed a few weeks ago.

All in all Looking great though, I can't wait for a smoke report. I may try green crack next grow.

Last edited:
I was really hoping it was a strain thing. I was trolling green crack images, and every one I saw was the same lush green that I don't have.

I raised my lights a few inches. I doubt that will help lol. I'm going to start a new batch of soil (on top of my recycled of course). I think I can tune it in better with a few more ingredients that I feel I'm really missing.

I'm not worried about the tips. It makes me feel like I have plenty of N to go around.

My water is 6.7 pH. The EM solution is 4.6. At 1 tbsp per gallon, I doubt it is dropping it too low, but I could be wrong so I'll check pH next mix/watering. It hasn't been this light during veg tho 🤔

Idk. The stems look good and the buds are forming well. I wish I had the knowledge these guys on here have.

I guess it's just me. I've been told I come off wrong. I guess that is true. Idk what I did to offend the great folks here, but I'm sorry for whatever the fuk it was.

Tom Bombadil, I'll let you know if GC is low odor. So far it is, but that's probably because all I do is fuk shyt up.

See ya.

Julie, your plants look great and I like what you did with the net. If it was me, I'd tighten it up some, but what do I know.

Got anything to enter in to Bud Picture of the Month? We need entries!

Got anything to enter in to Bud Picture of the Month? We need entries!
Sorry homie... Only 3 weeks in. Buds aren't big enough or nice enough to be anything but a joke yet 😂

Adding fish guts was a bad idea. I got a lot of tip burn, but the plant is still (mostly) happy.

20220314_175446.jpg

Lights are off now. The trichomes are really starting to frost it up now. I'll snap a pic in the morning.

Looking good bro,
Curious what’s up with the Penny’s in all your pics?

Lol I dropped them there one day, and I just never took them out.

A pic at lights out. I can't wait to try this fkr
20220318_181636.jpg

If I may how about foliar spray say 5mg per gal with what ever you use in veg, should see a difference the next day. I'd try the spray first, It's easy and you got the stuff already and if you're plants don't get greener try 10mg in a couple of days. Or coffee grounds can make a beautiful supplement. Coffee grounds have a balanced of Phosphorus and Potassium but it is Nitrogen rich which is present in the highest rates.

Latest posts

Back