Green Crack & White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I used three sheets and a wall and ceiling of a big walk-in closet. Also put it on my floor.
I had some leftover plywood from the workbench I put in my shed. I made a 32"x25"~18" stand so my marigolds and peppermint could get some sun from the window until it's warm enough for outside.

I lined the back and sides with car window shades for reflection, and am going to use the RMax to make a front door and replace the back. Going to cut holes in the RMax back panel for exhaust/wire once I get the RMax to replace the back window shade tomorrow. I still need to figure out how to mount the lights to make them adjustable and drill a few holes at the bottom for air intake.

Here's what it looks like at the moment
20220319_200308.jpg

I have some leftover 1x6 scrap in the shed that I plan on drilling to accommodate the light fixtures, and am going to use some old ratchet hangers to allow me to raise and lower it.

I have a 6" duct fan to use for exhaust. I'm going to start with 6 15/16th holes (2 on each side and back) for intake with holes drilled in the bottom plate so it sucks it upward and (hopefully) provides some circulation inside to keep the leaves dancing.

This is was my grow room with RMax. I grew from start to finish with a 4ft 8 tube HOT5 light system . The top section was for clones and seedlings. I built that light board out of CFLs using RMax😁
f28t257p2642n2.jpg
f28t257p2642n14-thumb.jpg
f28t257p2642n6.jpg

Last edited:
So the RMax is sturdier than I think it's going to be... If it held 8 CFL bulbs, it should have no problem with my 6 LED bulbs. I may have to buy 2 sheets then. It seems it would be easier to manipulate and less hassle. Thanks for this homie.

It's very sturdy and comes in different thicknesses. No reason to buy two sheets when you can get one in the thickness you need. I made walls out of them including my door. I had negative pressure in my grow room and that shit didn't budge or warp.

It's very sturdy and comes in different thicknesses. No reason to buy two sheets when you can get one in the thickness you need. I made walls out of them including my door. I had negative pressure in my grow room and that shit didn't budge or warp.
What thickness did you use? I was going to buy two Incase I need the extra. Nothing worse than being an inch or two shy of what ya need to finish the job

She's beautiful! I have two girls here... Sammi Jo and Baby Bella. Both rescues. I don't know how old Sammi is, but baby is 3.5.

Sammi is my lil chonky girl
20220219_151803.jpg

Baby is my lil feisty girl
20220219_151825.jpg

She loves her frisbee 😆

Oh they are both beautiful. We just lost our other hound mix Penny after 14 years due to cancer a few weeks ago. Both ours also rescues. Perhaps we will take on another dog in the future.

Thank you so much. Fortunately, BB didn’t seem to even know she was gone. they Lived together for 5 years I thought it was sad that she didn’t even miss her like we did but I’m glad she didn’t have anxiety over it too.

Latest posts

Back