Green Crack & White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I may how about foliar spray say 5mg per gal with what ever you use in veg, should see a difference the next day. I'd try the spray first, It's easy and you got the stuff already and if you're plants don't get greener try 10mg in a couple of days. Or coffee grounds can make a beautiful supplement. Coffee grounds have a balanced of Phosphorus and Potassium but it is Nitrogen rich which is present in the highest rates.
Thanks homie. It has greened up since then. I don't use any nutrients in this setup, except for the fish emulsion I gave it last week. I ended up with some tip burn and a little clawing, but overall it's doing much better. Gonna keep the coffee grounds in my lexicon for my next run. I was unaware of their benefits. How much do you think I should add to 7 gallons of soil?

Thanks homie. It has greened up since then. I don't use any nutrients in this setup, except for the fish emulsion I gave it last week. I ended up with some tip burn and a little clawing, but overall it's doing much better. Gonna keep the coffee grounds in my lexicon for my next run. I was unaware of their benefits. How much do you think I should add to 7 gallons of soil?
I would dilute 1/2 cup of coffee grounds per gal for instant nitrogen or you can put the coffee grounds on the top of you're soil for a slower release.

Fish emulsion? I grow out side,
004.JPG
last year I used a product called fish shit, very expensive. Let me tell you I seen plants grow up to 2 inches a day, that's no bull shit. What is fish emulsion?

I seen someone mention there are two kinds. The 5-1-1 and another (I can't remember who or what the NPK was). I believe the other was said to be better.

Well if you think about it. It's not really that bad.
500 gallons of solution for a hundred bucks. That's 100, 5 gallon buckets of solution. That's a dollar per 5 gallons of solution to feed your soil.
That means I can put a gallon of solution in my 5 gallon pots of soil grown plants.
So if I have five plants growing in 5 gallon buckets, I will use 5 gallons per feeding every couple days. That's a dollar per feeding or two dollars if you double the strength.
So if you feed 3 times a week. That would be 3 dollars a week.😁

Last edited:
500 gallons of solution for a hundred bucks. That's 100, 5 gallon buckets of solution. That's a dollar per 5 gallons of solution to feed your soil.
That means I can put a gallon of solution in my 5 gallon pots of soil grown plants.
So if I have five plants growing in 5 gallon buckets, I will use 5 gallons per feeding every couple days. That's a dollar per feeding or two dollars if you double the strength.
Good point.

What was that material you told a few folks on here you use for walls/reflection? The white panels.

The Indians when planting corn would place the corn seed next to piece of fish.

The Indians when planting corn would place the corn seed next to piece of fish.
I remember that from a PBS show where the pilgrims were having trouble getting their corn to grow somewhere, and the natives taught them that trick.

Does the fish shit have the same awful smell as the crap I used?

Latest posts

Back