Green Crack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks nvthis!

I have seen Ed quite a few times at the Patient ID Center in Oakland.

Check out canorml.org
goto collectives/co-ops

That is a list of all the dispensaries in the USA, including the Bay area.
You can go to the Patient ID Center on Broadway in Oakland and get a current listing for the Bay Area too.

I would recomend Harborside and Berkely Patients Group in the East Bay for good herb.
I was at Harborside yesterday and picked up some Sour Diesel and Headband Herb, great stuff. Ask to see the herb in the Jars. They also had a big clone selection. Super Healthy. The had HinduKush, The Church, PK, Skunk #1 and a couple others.

SR-71 (Bluesky) in Oakland is great also, big Clone selection, super healthy. If you watched the National Geographic special "Marijuana Nation", it has the owner of Bluesky taking cuts. Beautiful plants for sure.

There are some great clubs in SF also.
Have fun man!

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
Maybe I should be calling you "son," as I have been smoking before you were an infant. But yeah, you know everything.
Is that really anything to brag about?

called you his son cause you love to follow behind his words

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
called you his son cause you love to follow behind his words

He knows more than I do. He grows better than I do. That's all. I don't play favorites, but comparing you to him, well....

yeah he does know alot this is no side choosing game stand by your own words not the next mans the guy know how to grow thatsright but why look up instead of foward

NorCalHal said:
Thanks nvthis!

I have seen Ed quite a few times at the Patient ID Center in Oakland.

Check out canorml.org
goto collectives/co-ops

That is a list of all the dispensaries in the USA, including the Bay area.
You can go to the Patient ID Center on Broadway in Oakland and get a current listing for the Bay Area too.

I would recomend Harborside and Berkely Patients Group in the East Bay for good herb.
I was at Harborside yesterday and picked up some Sour Diesel and Headband Herb, great stuff. Ask to see the herb in the Jars. They also had a big clone selection. Super Healthy. The had HinduKush, The Church, PK, Skunk #1 and a couple others.

SR-71 (Bluesky) in Oakland is great also, big Clone selection, super healthy. If you watched the National Geographic special "Marijuana Nation", it has the owner of Bluesky taking cuts. Beautiful plants for sure.

There are some great clubs in SF also.
Have fun man!

Thanks Hal, that is a world of help. Check and check, both are now top of my list...;) Good stuff, keep it up bro & thanks again.

Either all the dealers around me are liars or bc's got the best bud, I've smoked so much green crack and purple kush, and I just recently learned they are clone only strains.

Latest posts

Back