Green Crack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i actually dont want 1 ill just wait for my new bowls to get here smoke out my 2 foot bong with some funny lookin double triple percs

cadlakmike1 said:
I collect and smoke cigars. I however do not smoke blunts. I prefer a bowl, bong, and when out and about i like a joint, that's just my preference.

You can not get a real cuban cigar for $10 anywhere except for maybe cuba, even then it would be of a lower quality than a good Nicaraguan or Connecticut grown tobacco.

If you are interested in purchasing real cuban cigars or interested in what they really sell for check out hxxp.getcubans.com. That is the website for a store in Canada that will ship cigars to USA or anywhere else for that matter.

$10 will get you a good to great cigar. I personally like a lot of the Ghurka's and Monte Cristo's, but the list of good cigars for under $10 is extremely long. I have paid $500+ several times for a box of 25 cubans and probably will never do it again. I still have plenty and have found better cheaper cigars.

Good cigars are hand wrapped though, with a good single tobacco leaf. They are not pressed tobacco and are not "manufactured". If you tried to cut one open it would be extremely difficult to rewrap it without the leaf falling apart. That is why companies like Philly make "Blunts". Cigars tough enough to be taken apart and put back together. JMO though.

I am a Davidoff man myself. Nothing beats a mild cigar. Anybody tried the brand Acid Cigars? Talk about a cool and different smoke.:hubba:

I always thought that Cuban cigars were probably way hyped. A friend of mine brought me one last Summer and... Man, I was pretty darn impressed. But, then, I don't collect 'em either. Guess I might have to educate myself if there is better that that out there!!!:hubba: Befor I read your posts I figured that had to be the pinnicle of cigar smoking..:confused:

nvthis said:
I always thought that Cuban cigars were probably way hyped. A friend of mine brought me one last Summer and... Man, I was pretty darn impressed. But, then, I don't collect 'em either. Guess I might have to educate myself if there is better that that out there!!!:hubba: Befor I read your posts I figured that had to be the pinnicle of cigar smoking..:confused:

I DONT GET IT LOL

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
AND MEDICAL GRADE REFERING TO THE LONG CURE I NEVER BOUGHT WEED FROM A SHOP THAT TASTED HARSH NEVER

What Long Cure? Dispensaries do not cure anything, it is up to the Vendor. And believe me, they take herb 6 days after being cut, is that long cured?

Not tryi'n to dis u man, I just know how the game works.

I havn't seen Blue Crack up in NORCAL yet, but I don't really look at the clubs too much. I will look next time i'm there, which is wensday.

Take care.

Hick said:
.."blue crack".. sounds like something a chubby smurf plumber might display.. :D

Hmm... I wonder if Paul Bunyan.... :rofl: Aww, nevermind.

nvthis, When i say there are cigars out there better than cubans that is just my personal opinion. I take into account cost versus quality as well as smokeability, taste, quality leaf, single blend or mixed, things like that. I should say there are a lot of cigars out there i will purchase before any more cubans. Plus i have 8 different types of cubans totaling nearly 100 cigars. I bought a larger humidor and dedicated my old one just to them. I almost never smoke them because i feel like i should be saving them for a special situation. Like a holiday, wedding, things like that.

Disco94, I tried the Acid cigars and can't say i'm a fan. I'm really into more traditional tastes and sizes. I'm also more into really strong and robust cigars. I'm a huge fan of torpedos and box pressed, just love the way they draw and smoke.

I buy all my cigars from a company called cigars international. They have a website and two brick and mortar stores in pa. Great prices and lots of variety packs so you can try lots of new cigars.

NorCalHal said:
What Long Cure? Dispensaries do not cure anything, it is up to the Vendor. And believe me, they take herb 6 days after being cut, is that long cured?

Not tryi'n to dis u man, I just know how the game works.

I havn't seen Blue Crack up in NORCAL yet, but I don't really look at the clubs too much. I will look next time i'm there, which is wensday.

Take care.

name me the strain that has full flavor/smell/color that can be takin to a shop 6 or even 10 days after chop im talking about 20 in up grams not $12 mids

;) Blue crack? Yeah, that's a new one on me too. Never even heard of it. But know this... I WILL plow through that sucker the second I do and give a personal impression of it. Know that.
East and NorCal, it's hard to say which of you is coming out on top here. Hal, you seem (always brother) to be in the fore front of what's what on your end of the state and you raise some very important facts about the marketing end of the deal. It is a commodity of sorts and most would take that short cut to get to there money, we all accept that as truth. But in all that is gospel in a capitalist market there will always be a few non-Donald political name types that will take pride in there product and not 'settle' for the quick cash. Those that pride themselves in their name and the product they produce. The overall percentage might be small, but with every other product on earth (except maybe the Chinese imports) there will always be different grades of of any nonmonopolized product. East, only you know what you are getting on your end of the state and I don't doubt a word either of you say (if that makes sense). Too bad there is a rule of 'no contact' 'cause you too would smoke some bowls and the interesting conversation that would follow could last for days and I'd bet there would be an agreement to disagree at times but y'all would most likely find a new smoker buds that would span time ;). Either that or it's just my best lame attempt to settle out some peace here. Well, that being said..:48: Here's to you both.

ps. Green crack, anyway you slice it, is a total package: Smell, flavor, potency and bag appeal. 90% of what's out there today can claim superiority in any one or two or none of those catagories. Only a very few may be able to top them all. Jmho. Unfortunately for me, I prefer the more narcotic element and that, to me , is the only true weakness of GC. It makes me want to stay up and enjoy the high, no matter how early I have to work in the morning.

i do have a shortlist of some strains i think have a narcotic high but it doesnt even matter to mention them cuase every grower grows different potency is always different if u get the stain at diff times

"$12 p/gr. mids..and $20 p/g meds".... ?? in a dispensary..?? now THERE'S compassion for you.

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
name me the strain that has full flavor/smell/color that can be takin to a shop 6 or even 10 days after chop im talking about 20 in up grams not $12 mids

OG Kush, 6 days from harvest. Cannalope Haze, 6 days from harvest. GDP, 6 days from harvest. Purple Erkle, 6 days from harvest. Sour Diesel, 6 days from Harvest, Jack Herer, 6 days from Harvest.

I could go ON AND ON.

Cmon meow. I aint blowin' smoke up your skirt. If it smokes, they will take it. No long cure. If they are tellin u that, they are str8 fibbin'.

Have you dealt with a dispensary as a Vendor?

Ya Hick, commpassion my butt. I know for a fact that they make upwards of 3800 a lb PROFIT. Multiply that times 10-15 EVERYDAY. I imagine the clubs in LA make even more, as they have more folks down south.

Thanks nvthis, great post.

I am not tryin' "to be on top", just tryin' to help folks understand how dispensaries work. I have been involved since '97 and have watched the madness from the begining.

Say what you want, but all in all, a dispensary only sells what they are given.
And, they sell it as the name the Vendor told them it was.

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
It is? One of them is completely full of it, and the other one isn't.

dont get out of line hals son...

hal well ill find that out for my self next year with some og kush:) down here in surcal i go to adhc good prices 15 in up is some good quality i usually buy the 18 - 20 dollar grams(they got dank for 15 & up) they got weed i dont see nowhere else ever heard of trash(trainwreckxhashplant) nope dont sell just smoke
yeah i did hear about the prices up there lucky lucky guy

It's a different game when u deal with the clubs as a vendor, thats for sure.

Socal is coming up fast in "the scene". How can I say this....

We have had clubs since 97. Alot of poor ones have been "weeded" out. Alot of new breeding and strains have come out of the bay. Alot of the "new strains" are in fact, old strains with new names. Catchy names.
But, alot of GREAT breeding has been going on. Subcools gear for one. Rezdawg for 2.

But, I know that Socal will catch up and OVERTAKE NorCal as the leader in the MMJ fight. Why? Simple numbers. Here in the Bay area, we have 5 million folks. In Socal, there are 15 million folks. That means, as it is catching on down south, more and more folks who REALLY know what they are doing will surpass the efforts here in the Bay. Socal will push the limits, as Norcal has, but with GREATER numbers.

I had this discussion with Jeff Jones and Ed Rosenthal a few weeks ago in Oakland. What they said made total sense to me. I give them credit for explaining the Socal/Norcal MMJ thing.
And really, we are all soldiers in the same war. Norcal just has been fighting longer and have allready gone thru that "learning" curve that Socal is going thru right now. I would guess to say that in 5 more years, Socal will have "weeded" out the bad clubs, crappy Vendors and ** strain names that is just poor business. And that is what is needed to be learned in Socal, it IS A BUSINESS. Right now, it is a Free for ALL, just as Norcal was 5 years ago.

i once or twice bought some og kush and when i went back to get more a week later it was labled "og trinity mist" and a lil more expensive i couldnt tell the diff it was the same weed dont go to that shop nomore but ofcoarse it aint nothing compard to the og i used to get from up north i would pay 50 somethin while the same was in shops for 70 1/8

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
dont get out of line hals son...

Maybe I should be calling you "son," as I have been smoking before you were an infant. But yeah, you know everything.

NorCalHal said:
It's a different game when u deal with the clubs as a vendor, thats for sure.

Socal is coming up fast in "the scene". How can I say this....

We have had clubs since 97. Alot of poor ones have been "weeded" out. Alot of new breeding and strains have come out of the bay. Alot of the "new strains" are in fact, old strains with new names. Catchy names.
But, alot of GREAT breeding has been going on. Subcools gear for one. Rezdawg for 2.

But, I know that Socal will catch up and OVERTAKE NorCal as the leader in the MMJ fight. Why? Simple numbers. Here in the Bay area, we have 5 million folks. In Socal, there are 15 million folks. That means, as it is catching on down south, more and more folks who REALLY know what they are doing will surpass the efforts here in the Bay. Socal will push the limits, as Norcal has, but with GREATER numbers.

I had this discussion with Jeff Jones and Ed Rosenthal a few weeks ago in Oakland. What they said made total sense to me. I give them credit for explaining the Socal/Norcal MMJ thing.
And really, we are all soldiers in the same war. Norcal just has been fighting longer and have allready gone thru that "learning" curve that Socal is going thru right now. I would guess to say that in 5 more years, Socal will have "weeded" out the bad clubs, crappy Vendors and ** strain names that is just poor business. And that is what is needed to be learned in Socal, it IS A BUSINESS. Right now, it is a Free for ALL, just as Norcal was 5 years ago.

Hal, did I mention you're on my '5' list???:cool2: Dang bro, ED??? Nice.. Give 'em a high fiver for me next time 'round will ya?. I plan to be in East Bay next Tuesday. Can't wait... I'll have a bloody stack of Mapquest prints with me... Oh and one more thing to add to your comments, too bad for SoCal. They may pass up NorCal on some things, but they will NEVER have an Emerald Triangle:cool:

Latest posts

Back