green dots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy59

Reaction score
wow really . been her 1 day and I see people with like literally 65 post and 11 green dots, or squares or what ever. then I see some with something like 2364 post with the same amount of green things. who would YOU trust? what do I need to do to get 11 green dots? apparently not much.

Hi Hippy from another hippy. How you doing? There are a lot of good growers on this site. Glad you are here...don't worry about the dots..

wow really . been her 1 day and I see people with like literally 65 post and 11 green dots, or squares or what ever. then I see some with something like 2364 post with the same amount of green things. who would YOU trust? what do I need to do to get 11 green dots? apparently not much.

LOL--we don't worry about the dots at all. I never even really notice them.....unless they are red. And if they are red, there generally is a reason.

Welcome to MP. Hope you are happy here. We all share the passion of growing this wonderful plant.

Im trying to swap my green dots for red dots.

wheres the line for those start?

Hiya's Hippie....I have found if you just listen long enough you will find out the bullshitters real quick, and yes there are a ton of excellent growers on this site...welcome and may the dots come for you :p

Latest posts

Back