Greetings Brothers and Sisters...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoNAVY

Serious Connoisseur ! ! !
Reaction score
Greetings all...

I am New to the discussion board thing, and have been a connoisseur since forever. We have recently become curious about the culture and cultivation aspects.

I Have been reading like mad and watching all videos I can. I will have many questions, hope you all don't mind...

Short Term Goals: Stop shopping from unreliable/unknown sources by May '09.

Long Term Goals: Attend 2009 Cannabis Cup (Nov 2009?)

On a personal note:
I am a past serving member of the Navy and support all serving members of the military regardless of their tasking.

Hearts of Oak Lads!!!

GoNAVY :aok:

:welcome: Aboard Mate!!! You have come to the right place to learn and share..This is a Great Community..and you Being Millitary you know all about RULES..:rofl: HoRah!!! see ya around..untill then Take care and be safe:lama::bolt::bong:

You guys are great.

Thanks for the sentiments.

:ciao::welcome: To the only place.

You've definetly found the RIGHT source.

:ccc:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!!:ccc:

Gb

and may you be blessed with fair winds and calm sea's, from a jarhead who caught many rides with the fleet. SEMPER FI. You r in the right place to learn a rewarding trade. keep it marine corp green:D

Well, It's been exactly 2 weeks since my "Self Debut" here on the forum. :holysheep:
I must say, I have never found a more accepting, respectful, knowledgable, polite and genuine bunch. :clap:

My respects to all ! ! ! ! :aok:

Best wishes for a plentifull and potent yeild ! ! ! :D

Well hello sailor!

Jus' kiddin' bro and yes I'm not down on the armed forces but I am down on the cracker chuckies that send you into 'battle'.

Get a grow on mate and 'dump the dealer'.

ATB

Rockster (ex Polish armed forces)

It's all good Rockster.

We've all cursed our tasking at one point or another.

Great bunch of men and women though, and that fact alone deserves notation.

I am now that guy that waves to all military uniforms as they pass.

Support 'em in the way I can, I guess.

Let them know their appreciated.

"we've all cursed our tasking"

Such sage words GoNAVY.

"ours is not to reason why"

well it is mate.

The great Scottish bard Robert Burns wrote of 'badges of tinsel and glitter' when speaking of the very uniforms you wish to salute outright.Not trying to get down on you mate as to 'truly'('truly':thats the operate word)defend your country and therefore your kith and kin is a noble thing but when such people with noble intention get used as geo political pawns on a global battle/resource field it seems silly to salute those very same people for being chumps for carrying out selfish mens intentions.

Please,I'm not getting down on the armed forces.To be a soldier is a unique thing,gives one purpose(hopefully good!) fosters understanding with your fellow brothers,to hell with prejudices,we all in this together esprit des corp type thing which is all well and nice but your commander in chief (the old one,not the new fellow)has put you on the world stage dressed like something out of Star Wars with your body armour kicking in doors in the name of Exxon,Mobil,Halliburton,Raytheon,you name it,so sorry matey,ain't gonna salute anything that perpetuates the current status quo,its more to be held in contempt really.

I do actually hold a bit with Bill Hick's words in that anyone dumb enough to want to join the military should be allowed to do so.There's a Darwinian truism in that methinks as lots of dumb folk join,gets killed damn dead,and therefore don't go on to pollute the 'healthy' gene pool.

Gosh,I sound like the doctor death of eugenics reading that back!

Ours IS to reason why.:fid:

I genuinely enjoy a conversation like this. Not meaning any offence to anyone of course.

I always found it confusing how philosophers and "great writers" typically focus the attention of their topics to the 'provincial' aspects of society.

The individual does not always have the luxury of parting ways with the politicians in this line of work. Regardless of the element, this is a very unique skillset that is not in very high demand unless reputation has been achieved.

Besides, the boys that I signed with, served with, served under were all there long before (previously recent) 'management'. And most are still there now that a "new sherriff" has come to town.

Very simply, the votes of the populus dictates leadership in this democratic culture. To the simple civil servant providing a life, following the orders of those voted in place is the only way that person can 'serve' society and the general public.

Respecfully: To sneer at those who wear the uniform is very simply recreating the ignorance experienced during previous campaigns.

Again, these are my humble opinions.

As for Star Wars uniforms kicking in doors with corporate agendas . . . . Sorry, I have no knowledge or comments.

Rarely is it written, sung or celebrated the very simple and noble deed of simply providing for one's family.

welcome navy..I too am ex navy..old sparky...I am truely amazed by people who have not served in military...they some how see themselves as being above the fray..and somehow more informed than the serviceman or sevicewomen...yet all the freedoms they enjoy was purchased by the deeds and deaths of others that they now mock and ridicule...I wonder if they would have all that freedom today if it were not for heros who past before...
and welcome to the site..

:ciao: an :welcome: come get :bong2: an come :watchplant: with us!!!!
stop by my grow log, the link in my sig

Thanks Jonney and Chef.

Appreciate the gesture.

Latest posts

Back