Grow bag preference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubmarineGirl

Reaction score
Getting ready to buy some grow bags for outdoor grow on my deck. Was thinking about 10 gallon size just in case they want to grow a little bigger than my tent plants. It gets pretty hot sometimes on my deck in the full sun but that only lasts a couple of hours. I’m hoping the sun shade mix will suit them. Anyone have grow bag preferences?

Anything over 10gallons becomes very heavy to more around
But if you are placing them and not moving them around I like 25-35 gallons myself
never had a problem on back deck full sun with the blk fab/bags

I may want to move them or slide them around depending on the sun. I have a dolly I could move them with. I’ll have to look at the dimensions of the larger ones. The 10 gallon size are only 16” wide and 12” tall. I would like to go a bit larger if I could move them around with the dolly still

887700DE-BD85-4039-B6C2-FC2195DE84E2.jpeg

it’s pretty big but I like the size. Perhaps I could just plan on leaving them in the sunniest spot on the deck then.the other one seemed a bit small for a plant that would want to go crazy and I dont think I want to be doing a transplant of that size

Latest posts

Back