grow box questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiThG0D

Reaction score
:) Im going to start my first grow soon and I was looking into buying this thing- (URL)- http://www.homegrown-hydroponics.com/mistgrcaw17h.html - and my question is would that box be a good grow room, or would it be to small? it says its 35inch tall so is that high enough, take a look at it and tell me what you think, and thanks in advance.

Moved this over to the hydro section....I can work with 35" with soil, not sure with hydro...let the experts chime in on this one.

does anyone else know if that thing would be a good grow box???

It will work ok, seen some use em. I just think they are too overpriced could build one just as good at 1/4-1/2 the price.

That's a freaking awesome contraption!!! I would get one, if i had the money... geez, but I love how neat it looks and with the carbon filter it would eliminate 97% of odors! Is there a DIY of something like this that I can build myself?

Best place to get ideas is in the grow journals....;)
DIY gets into details, but to get a plan...... grow journals is the best place to start. IMHO

k thanks you guys for the info, and yes lol I know that its way over priced but i have the money and im lazy so im just going to buy it, it comes assembled already so thats tight i dont have to do any work.

do you guys think that it will be high enough to grow in without the plant touching the light?

Latest posts

Back