Grower(s) robbed by local Hydro Store dude!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtyolsouth

Zen Trichome Labs
Reaction score
G'day MP world!

I was surfing around on the internet researching a Greenhouse mj strain: Arjan's Ultra Haze #1 and I found a good journal. But... at the end of this journal the guy shares this story with the GrassCity forum users, it's some crazy schanizzle that I thought some of you would find interesting food for thought... I did take the liberty to do a bit of editing before Hick has to :rolleyes:

Hey hey Grass City.

You guys are NOT going to believe what happened to me.

My house got burglarized. I finally got a new computer.

But here is the craziest part. I got a call a couple weeks back, about three weeks after it happened, from the Police. They said they had gotten a tip about a pawn shop customer trying to sell hand guns and it turns out that they were mine. So the police went to the guys house and find a boat load of stolen merchandise. I guess they were a "Burglary Ring". But they also found several pounds of MJ.

But heres where it gets crazy. I showed up at his hearing on April 2nd. I had to drive almost a half hour to the magistrate in the district where he lives. I get there and guess what. Its the blank blankin, blank blankin' Kid who worked at the Hydro shop I was visiting. And looking back it happened three days after I went and picked up a bunch of stuff for this summer. He was robbing people he pretty much knew were growin erb. How about that schanizzle?

Crazy thing is.... My Lab never was and never will be at my house. But now the police are saying I cant even have my stuff back until after his criminal case is resolved.

Moral of the Story: It happens to the Best of us.

Is that wild or what? I'll bet he had a partner who followed people home. Wow... If you'd like to check out the whole thread the above is post #390 on this thread:

hXXp://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/288920-1000w-arjans-ultra-haze-white-rhino-26.html

Peace and be safe!:cool:

Smokey Mcpotster said:
Always pay in cash

Yup... ALWAYS have, ALWAYS will... ;) I still send money orders for seed orders and wait the extra week, lol...

In the thread the guy goes on to say he always pays in cash too. The police found guns that were registered to him at the burglary location and that's how they got a hold of him. If the cops connected the dots and figured out that everyone knew this dude from the hydro store it could be bad for future stealth but he mentions he doesn't grow in his house anyhow...

Peace!:cool:

:confused2: Paying in cash would make no difference if he had a partner following the prospects home.

..take their cash.. then steal their stash...
The kid probably figured, "these guys are growing weed, NO WAY.. will they call the cops and instigate an investigation".. I hope he gets a cell mate named Bubba...:p

Hick said:
..take their cash.. then steal their stash...
The kid probably figured, "these guys are growing weed, NO WAY.. will they call the cops and instigate an investigation".. I hope he gets a cell mate named Bubba...:p

Yeah, and I hope Bubba has been alone for a long, long time and loves really rough sex, real often, for a long time. :eek: :hubba:

I'm sure this kid is squealing like a stuck pig to the cops and DA for reduced time.
As a stupid kid, he must have been unaware guns are a Federal issue, not good. So he has local, state and federal charges to contend with.
Dumbas.s

mrkingford said:
I'm sure this kid is squealing like a stuck pig to the cops and DA for reduced time.
As a stupid kid, he must have been unaware guns are a Federal issue, not good. So he has local, state and federal charges to contend with.
Dumbas.s

Yup... I'm sure he's 'rolling like a river'.... :ignore: but he probably doesn't even need to if Barney Fife has has half a brain...

Geeez:cool:

smokingjoe said:
Yup, numerous tubes of lube are in order.

Lube? Oh, no no. Dry is the way to go for this guy! And, I hope his cellies name is "Tiny" instead.

What a fargen icehole.

mistisrising said:
Lube? Oh, no no. Dry is the way to go for this guy! And, I hope his cellies name is "Tiny" instead.

What a fargen icehole.

Only as a personal risk mitigation measure; personally I believe dry pineapples might be in order.

Latest posts

Back