Growing in your window

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omnigr33n

I'm a damn monkey.
Reaction score
Has anyone done this? Just placed a plant from seed in your window through the season all the way to flower? I am very interested in this method and would very much appreciate any opinions.

stretch...depends on your location..its 26f outside here now..good luck

Well I don't plan on doing it now. What you are saying is that it will stretch? Will it flower normally? I am researching this anyway but I am wondering if anyone here has actually done anything of the sort.

I've never tried...I have tried starting seeds in the window, and like 4U said they stretch too much, I don't think the light is intense enough to flower but you never know if you don't try it...but I don't think it will work.

omnigr33n said:
Well I don't plan on doing it now. What you are saying is that it will stretch? Will it flower normally? I am researching this anyway but I am wondering if anyone here has actually done anything of the sort.

Come back when you decide to be serious.

:peace:

there was actually a guy on here that did on in his window...
i cant remember who.. but i do remember seeing something in it in a thread here..

i think he is being serious HIE...
LH

HippyInEngland said:
Come back when you decide to be serious.

:peace:

Wow if I actually cared, I might construe that as like pms attitude or something, but whatever...I looked in a bunch of other places so its cool..thanks a bunch peeps~!

IMO...The glass in windows reflect the required lite...Yeah we start on sils but nevr have I seen a start to finish my friend..

HIE..you okay buddy?:48:

PuffinNugs said:
if the sun stays in one place where you live then it might work. :p

LoL yea.. I think just planting outdoors would be better.

I have grown it outside...and that works...lol

Good Luck with your grow!

TCVG would put in window for 12 then back into the closet for 12. did it just to do it. yield was ok if i remember right. ill be back w/ link....maybe

Latest posts

Back