Growing is just to risky for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totalnoobie15

Reaction score
i desperately want to grow but it is just to risky. I dont want to get in all the trouble that you could get into if you are caught. i will just stick to cruising the forum and watching you guys do it.

lol yeah dont tell anyboddy you grow and you wont get busted thats that loose lips gets yo busted and thats a fact

Im not sure if this is a statement or if this topics open for discussion, but yeah.. growing is risky unfortunately. I for one am thankful i have such an awesome online base of operations lol.

Besides, i dont mind the risks. I dont deal, i dont sell anything, that which i do grow is in more than one way 100% righteous bud as i dont beleive in or aprove of drug dealers (no offence to anybody who may deal, i have one or two close friends who sell nothing but bud, no hard drugs, and are the safest people i know)

The way i see growing is its something we are all entitled to do if we please, and i doubt id go to jail for what i do. If my place were to get raided, they'd find a plant or two, theyd find a box full of rolling papers, lighters and roach material, but they'd find no evidence to convict me of dealing (e.g loads of baggies, scales, bud organized into 8ths and of course the big conviction: tons of plants lol

just my two cents on the issue

**** hope they dont raid my place

75 clones about 8 mother plants and scales but only for my own personal whats my yie;d thing

pkj

CanibalLector420 said:
just grow you wont get caught

Peer pressure! Peer pressure! ::points finger:: LOL! Oh... that's good stuff.

~Metalchick :bong:

depending on how much you grow, you have a greater chance of getting cought buying weed then you do growing it.

My local newspaper faithfully reports every bust made in these parts & most of them involve someone who never had to know calling in an anonymous tip. Next leo waits outside the place for someone to come out looking stoned, search them, and give them a choice between going to jail themselves or elaborating on what's inside.

Driving with contraband seems a risk not worth taking. Whats grows at home should stay at home. A loud stereo, old muffler, or perhaps just not liking your bumper sticker could find you at the curb. Yes, they do search passengers here.

Got allergies? People went downtown on "paraphenalia" charges because one of them bought too many decongestants and leo review store logs because of other drugs.

Some poor guy went down here because leo knocked on the door & asked his girlfriend if he was growing. "Yes, but their not mine!" Watch who you leave in charge. Anyone can give permission to search if you're not there.

Remember, loose lips shrink trips!

growing is a risk... but imo buying weed is an even greater risk..

But hey.. if you can't take the heat dont' play the game.. just stick to the porch man.... and observe... and we'll all take bets on when you say screw it and go for it... i say give em a month or two... whos' got 5 dollars on a month.

I could have written your post back last August. I was a nervous wreck. But I did try my hand at a grow this past March.

If you don't tell a soul then how can anyone find out???

Latest posts

Back