growing laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozer42

Reaction score
hey all. my buddy is thinking about setting up a indoor grow operation. he wanted me to find the laws on growing. i have been searching and all i can come up with is laws on dried bud. nothing on plants.

maybe im wrong but shouldn't there be a web site that tells you that 1-25 plants is a charge and 26-what ever would be another charge.

he lives in minnesota. if any one could help me out with this it would be much appreciated.

thc is good for me said:
With 2.3 million people now in prison (up from less than 200,000 in 1970),

Come on USA this is crazy.

What kills me and I mean absolutely kills me is look at the numbers. Now lets pretend you have half a brain, which most people do...ok if the number of drug related prisoners was 200,000 and it rose to 2.3 million, would you say it's working? What happens to people's thought process when they say the war is working LOL.

I was arguing, nicely, with a friend about the war. He says that it's working, more of the druggies are in jail. So in his mind the number rising is a good thing, it means they are catching more and more of these guys. He also doesn't get the whole black market thing either and I just don't see how people don't get it?

Every year the number of arrests goes up, the amount of money to fund the war goes up, and there are more drugs then ever on the street. Crime is rampant, citizens are enemies, and LEO is put in more danger everyday that this continues.

But guess what, somebody is making out...the DEA/FEDS/TREASURY DEPT. gets more and more power and money everyday. It's so obvious in my mind and I am convinced theser people who believes it would work also believes in the easter bunny and that Nixon was not a crook!!! They would jump off a bridge if the gov't told them to LOL.

snuggles said:
What kills me and I mean absolutely kills me is look at the numbers. Now lets pretend you have half a brain, which most people do...ok if the number of drug related prisoners was 200,000 and it rose to 2.3 million, would you say it's working? What happens to people's thought process when they say the war is working LOL.

I was arguing, nicely, with a friend about the war. He says that it's working, more of the druggies are in jail. So in his mind the number rising is a good thing, it means they are catching more and more of these guys. He also doesn't get the whole black market thing either and I just don't see how people don't get it?

Every year the number of arrests goes up, the amount of money to fund the war goes up, and there are more drugs then ever on the street. Crime is rampant, citizens are enemies, and LEO is put in more danger everyday that this continues.

But guess what, somebody is making out...the DEA/FEDS/TREASURY DEPT. gets more and more power and money everyday. It's so obvious in my mind and I am convinced these people who believes it would work also believes in the easter bunny and that Nixon was not a crook!!! They would jump off a bridge if the gov't told them to LOL.

Here's a weapon you could use and actually its good one for anyone. Tell them the cost of the WAR ON DRUGS, which is how many billions? Then ask the question "How much money is the trade of drugs on the black market? Answer: Way more then what the drug war cost us. Moral of this is as long as there is money to be had and easy money at that it will never stop. you can arrest an addict as many times as you want he won't stop. if there not hurting anyone let them be.

i have been to the norml site many times looking for growing law, but they dont list them. they will tell me everything about possetion and sale but nothing about growing.

any other ideas

Latest posts

Back