Growing Tent Build 1,000 WATT MH/HPS Switchable Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo kgb what up man. Nice tent you got going on man. Mines a little messier than yours with two 600's hanging in there. Anyways, about how to hang stuff on the walls, go get you some grid or chicken wire and hang it up with zip ties.

anyways, I can't wait to see how everything gets growing.... not real hard to cool all them watts is it?

With the right equiptment and planning you can pull off a nice run. clean setup. What brand of tent did you buy? I hope for sure that yours is not made of PVC and made of PE like it should be. IT's really important that you find out.

Anyways, have fun, tents are nice man, it's a room inside of a room and you can really mask any IR signatures with a tent. The walls of the room stay cool and the tent stays cool. NO WORRIES.

Good job on the setup.

Also, I would like to see the room running with the 1ker in there and a temp reading. Looks like it was lights out when you showed that reading. ANyways, nice setup...had to post twice.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
Also, I would like to see the room running with the 1ker in there and a temp reading. Looks like it was lights out when you showed that reading. ANyways, nice setup...had to post twice.

The can is fine for right now I am only growing six plants ..

Tent is fire protective.

Ya I'll complete a test of the teps tomorrow friend & see what else I need to buy...

I planted the beans & started A JOURNAL ON THEM. So three more days they should sprout.. Links below Buddha cheese,Thai,Bubble Gum.

you say tent is fire protective, but that's not what i asked... what is the material exactly and who made it. I bought a HomeBox. There were problems with other brands being made out of pvc, and when the light hit em the liners were emitting gases that were killing the plants and making people sick.

Be SURE you don't have a sick tent that someone was just trying to rid themselves of. Just trying to look out for ya.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
you say tent is fire protective, but that's not what i asked... what is the material exactly and who made it. I bought a HomeBox. There were problems with other brands being made out of pvc, and when the light hit em the liners were emitting gases that were killing the plants and making people sick.

Be SURE you don't have a sick tent that someone was just trying to rid themselves of. Just trying to look out for ya.

Oh no buddie I appreciate your advice & I'll look into for sure thanks again... I'll a ge t back to ya ok buddie with a update..

someguy said:
nice man, looks like a winnin setup

I appreciate the kind words..

All I have to do is run a heat test and then I'l know what I need to emprove on..

Whats a good fire protective white paint...

i've got my filter hangin up top on the extra hangin bars that came with the tent.works good.i used cord tied around the filter.works good.good luck with the heat test

fragglemills said:
great set-up KGB you've got it all sown up mate

Thanks buddie for the visit...

I just have to do a heat test to day. it's getting hot enough already..

Ok I tested the tent & its at 92 degrees in side.

hear is some pictures 0-4:hubba:

Let me know what ya think.

Thanks for the help & I value your opion...

Grow  tent with lights on 0.jpg

Grow  tent with lights on 1.jpg

Grow  tent with lights on 2.jpg

Grow  tent with lights on 3.jpg

Grow  tent with lights on 4.jpg

KGB30 said:
I posted on your thread .. A.I.D look at his thread Journal & 4U2smoke journal. and Puff Journal. Oh Mellissa journal & Megs.. They have some good grow. My home boy Timmy is the bom for Hydro he is cool to ask lots of questions..

Thanks alot I will keep that in mind.

RH is water in the air ... The bible states 40 to 80 Rh and for heat 85 degrees anything over is heat stress.

My tent temp is 92 with extra fan on moving air.
The RH is 29....

I guess I have more home work to do.

canfan specs

: 392 @ 0 wg *
RPM**: 2940
Max Watts: 138
Amps: 1.15 @ 115 Vac 60 HZ

Sones: 12 @ 0.10 wg †

Diameter: 15.1"
Width: 9.1"
Blade Design:
Reversed Curve
Housing:
Metal with Powder
Coating
Inlet/Outlet: 5.9"

What the tent is made of..

This is a multi-purpose growing tent. The exterior is made of Commercial Grade Super Heavy Duty Nylon. The inner lining is made of highly reflective water proof pvc plastic. This unit is designed with exterior zippers so that you can setup and take down in minutes. The frame is very sturdy with metal rods that is connected with high quality pole connectors. There're multiple vents to accommodate your fan and filter. Don't be fooled by cheap imitation tents that uses not waterproof material and low quality vinyl.

Mr.Wakenbake said:

Hey..

Thanks for letting me know ok.. I contacted the guy I baught it from on ebay.. What tent is good?

you need to ask for your money back and go buY a HOMEBOX. they have PE or polyetheylene liners which are just as waterproof and just as reflective but won't kill your plants or hurt your health.I would contact the seller and ask for a refund.

It may suck to know you just put it up, but imagine putting a group of plants in there and they yellow for no reason and die. That's what happens with pvc lined grow tents.

I would suggest getting a refund, and if the seller won't work with you then give em bad rep. Sick rooms are no fun, HydroHut brand tents are now safe also and so are the Jardin darkroom series tents. All the knockoffs on E bay and even the HTG tents are sick....

PVC is toxic to your health. IF you don't believe me i can find you thread after thread of dead or dying plants with no explanations.

Google PVC and your health and you will see... PVC is no good

Homebox was the original and the ONLY company to never have a sick tent. ..... well that's been reported anyways. You can smell the chemicals in the plastic gassifying after about an hour with your HID on ...... turn it on and stick your head in. Make sure to leave off the carbon scrubber.Otherwise you won't be able to smell it.

Only way to explain it is a chemical type smell.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
you need to ask for your money back and go buY a HOMEBOX. they have PE or polyetheylene liners which are just as waterproof and just as reflective but won't kill your plants or hurt your health.I would contact the seller and ask for a refund.

It may suck to know you just put it up, but imagine putting a group of plants in there and they yellow for no reason and die. That's what happens with pvc lined grow tents.

I would suggest getting a refund, and if the seller won't work with you then give em bad rep. Sick rooms are no fun, HydroHut brand tents are now safe also and so are the Jardin darkroom series tents. All the knockoffs on E bay and even the HTG tents are sick....

PVC is toxic to your health. IF you don't believe me i can find you thread after thread of dead or dying plants with no explanations.

Google PVC and your health and you will see... PVC is no good

I read Homebox is bad too.. Ya I email him so who knows buddie..

Is the link look at it buddie

Latest posts

Back