Growshops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slarys

Reaction score
Hey,

I dont know if this is the right place to post but couldnt find a proper place to post..

I am going to order some stuff for my new growing room and I would like to know which growshop do you guys buy online?

I used to shop from some italian online growshop but I would like to try some other shops that close to the Netherlands.

The best shop i have ever seen so far is hydroponics.net but that is US based and they dont ship worldwide.

Currently I need some lights, reservoirs, pumps, and fittings.

Thanks.
Slarys

probably a misunderstanding. lots of spam here lately, also you have a live link you need to remove/edit.

Yeah I was thinking spam at first...I have yet to buy from online....I way too many grow shops here...Good luck

take care and be safe:48:

dman1234 said:
probably a misunderstanding. lots of spam here lately, also you have a live link you need to remove/edit.

sorry for that... removed the link..

I buy a lot of stuff on E-Bay. I also have gotten quite a bit of stuff from HTG Supply. Sometimes they have better prices on E-Bay than through their store, which I find strange. Amazon will have some good buys sometimes.

Latest posts

Back