Growth Encouragement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vespasian

callawave
Reaction score
Just setting up my tent before my first grow, and knowing how plants like both company and music, I thought I’d make my other half’s day and move my amp and guitars etc, into the grow room. That way I can guarantee spending more time with my little ladies and try to encourage them to grow thick and strong with my dulcet tones and Jeff Beck like skills on the guitar. :guitar: What! Don’t laugh!
I could do with suggestions for appropriate music to play them?
I understand they prefer classical music. So when I first wet the seeds, I thought I might try a little Bach or Handle.:fid:
‘Cause they’re from the German-Nation. :rofl:
Come on guys. There's room for wit here.

umbra said:
leyanda...albeniz
etudes & preludes villa-lobos (all 9)
I'll get the acoustic out and bone up my Django Reinhardt.
There's a Swedish bloke who tears up the classical stuff as a soloist with full orchestras. Quite cool the first few times you see it.
Then it just gets on yer tits.:hairpull:

I keep a bong in the box when flowering. I noticed that the plant closest to the bong is always the tallest, so I have to keep moving it around :D:D

plants only grow better with music if its hip-hop

i personally like all music, give the plants some good beats to sway to.

Vespasian said:
I'll get the acoustic out and bone up my Django Reinhardt.
There's a Swedish bloke who tears up the classical stuff as a soloist with full orchestras. Quite cool the first few times you see it.
Then it just gets on yer tits.:hairpull:

Django was great guitarist, even after the fire that fused his fingers together...but Stefphan Gappelli was the man in that band. Of course, the villa-lobos pieces are what launched Segovia's career and the acceptance of the guitar as a classical instrument.Fernando Sors did everything he could to change people's idea of the guitar as a folk instrument...Paganini played the guitar as well as the violin, but nobody plays his guitar pieces, just his single string scales.;)

umbra said:
Django was great guitarist, even after the fire that fused his fingers together...but Stefphan Gappelli was the man in that band. Of course, the villa-lobos pieces are what launched Segovia's career and the acceptance of the guitar as a classical instrument.Fernando Sors did everything he could to change people's idea of the guitar as a folk instrument...Paganini played the guitar as well as the violin, but nobody plays his guitar pieces, just his single string scales.;)

I totally agree Umbra. If it doesn’t sound too stupid, I though Django actually became a ‘technically’ better guitarist after the accident. Two fingers man. Amazing achievement. :guitar:

Latest posts

Back