Growth time for clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickFoster

Reaction score
After failing miserably with different cloning methods, I finally tried a homemade bubble cloner and it worked great - 15 cuttings all rooted in about a week. The cuttings were taken from 3 different plants that were all in the 2nd week of flower. When roots were established I cut a 1-1/2" rockwool cube halfway through and inserted the cutting with part of the roots enclosed in the rockwool and the rest of the roots hanging out the bottom. Then I put them in my hempy buckets. I water daily with GH 3 part nutes - 200 ppm - 5.8 pH. I know that they have to establish a root system before they start to grow - my question is - What is the average grow time after roots are established and they are planted before you can start to flower? I know that you can flower whenever you want but I would like to know the average growth time of the clone to get to about 8" to 10" high. I have noticed no growth yet and wondering if clones get to flower height quicker than plants from seeds. When I use seeds the plant is usally around 8" tall after about 5 weeks.

Thanks!

hi there not to sucessful with clones myself but have just managed to get 3 into soil with roots ,,,but they are growing real slow ,,i put 2 outside and they are finally growing after 3 weeks but the one under hps is still struggling ,,
sorry not much help ,,but at least this little essay :p will bump ya back to the top ,,:D:48:

Latest posts

Back