Guerilla grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KushBlower12

Smoke em' if ya got em'
Reaction score
hey guys. Alright so Im pretty knowledgeable about the indoor side of the soil route. However Ive never done an outdoor, much less a guerilla grow. But here I go... Im planning on planting in some local mountains in Cali. Im familiar with the area, and it can only be accessed by foot - as you will have to cross a river and hike six hours up a mountain. I am going to begin cultivating the soil and then stay out there over night to make sure its a chill spot. The questions I have pertain mostly to soil care and watering. What are some easy additives I can use to help the quality of the soil? And how long do polymer crystals hold water for the plant? I can probably get up there to check on them about every 10 days or so. Any helpful info?

6 hour hike dang your gung ho I'll give you that. If I had to hike 6 hours I'd be praying for a small yeild.

Farming in the outdoors is no easy task. Don't know where your are in CA but beware of others. A 6 hour hike should get you remote enough to easily pull it off without the threat of ripoff. H2O, H2O is critical. It is the one factor you have to have totally planned out. I used to do the guerilla thing for about ten years. I had some good success, I had some inside ripoff jobs, some CAMP ripoffs but never an unknown ripoff because I was very remote like you. Most of my partners were great. Good workers and dedicated which you must be. Don't put too many in one place. Ten plants max with some tree cover. You have to be near a h2o source. Set up drip line, bury it from bears, use at least 6 ft pigeon wire (not chicken wire) to keep the little rats out. Curl the cage under and cover it with heavy rocks and dirt. Either use a battery operated timer or go h2o 24-7 through the drip system. We always went 24-7 with the water and had great results. Some may disagree but thats what we did. We got many 7 lb "holes" as we used to call them that way. The crystals are good for when the drip stops from animals or cloggege? Don't depend on them for periodic watering. Keep the flow going. Give good doses of ferts each visit. We used to only go to our sppppots once every three weeks or so to check on the system and pull males. Paint the screen flat black as it is rolled up. Unroll it and roll it up backwards and paint it again. The six foot stuff is good. Get some rebar tie wire and anchor the top of the cage to trees, etc. to keep it taught, almost angling outward. Put rat traps (not mouse traps) with peanuts around the perimeter and put one trap inside incase on rat somehow sneaks in. The traps must also be wired toa tree or they will disappear from a coyote or some other vermin taking an easy meal. BE CAREFUL. Erase your tracks when close. Hope that helps. Peace

Ya I have no problem hiking up there 6 hours. And Im not doing alot of plants either. Its the dumbasses who try 10,000 plants that get caught. **** that. Im not doing more than 12 plants and plus they'll be tied down. Ill do whatever it takes to get away from law enforcement and my fellow growers. If I do come up on your garden... lets smoke a blunt... and Ill come down with amnesia... deal? lol.

But yes I figured water would be my biggest issue. Does anyone know if the crystals are able to hold water for 10 days or so? I can make it up there almost every week, if need be. But I want to make sure my girls get enough water. Ive also decided to go with hardened clones or feminized seeds I have that are already stable in soil - as opposed to just planting seeds

ok well thanks for the advise so far. anyone else have some useful info?

Latest posts

Back