Guerilla Growing Australia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas in the middle of the summer! I can't relate............Ha!

Lookin good. You guys have one more week and your days get shorter starting the 23, so outdoor buds will be setting in about a month or so.

Nice man looking stuning......AHHH can't wait for the buds:D
LOVE OUTDOOR GROWS:aok:
Can't wait for my outdoor grow:rolleyes:
Dro:cool2:

Thanks PB and Dr.Dro for the positive comments:cool:

Looking great Wise Man. :aok: Love the Christmas decore in the one pic mang. ;) Anyway everything is looking great and here's some GREEN MOJO to give the ladies a boost.

Thanks for stopping by TBG:D

Cheers for that,there gona love it:cool:

Looking good wise man! , so how away from civilization are these plants?

Thanks GanjaGreg.

The plot is about 200 metres from the closest house.

I went back out today,and found something VERY odd.Just before i walked into the plot i noticed this big square made with wooden planks:eek: :eek: .It looks like whoever put them there may be building something.Luckily they didnt find,or walk into(as far as i know) the plot.Little did they know they where less then 20 metres from a cannabis grow spot.

So after thinking over the situation,i moved all the plants not far from the plot,and moved all the fencing.

Just wondering,has anyone had anything like this happen to them before when they were geurilla growing? What should i do?

WM.

I personally would move it somewhere that isnt easly walked to , up on a hill or somthing like that.

hi wise man - i liked 2 grow outdoors in the middle of a "weed" patch, where the prickly leaves would turn away all unwelcome visitors. - the burrs would stick to every part of your clothing + your hands + legs (unless covered) would get quite scratched up. nobody ever found the grows.

Went back out again today,and what did i find? more wood!.I truly think whoever is putting it there is building a plot.Why else would they carry all this wood 200 metres into the bush?

Anyway,snapped a few more pics..

4biggestoverhead skewed.JPG

bagseednodes skewed.JPG

JTRstembase skewed.JPG

JTRturningbushy skewed.JPG

superskunk1LST skewed.JPG

morewood88.JPG

thegroup2 skewed.JPG

wise man - its time 2 wise-up + get your grow outta there. relocate far, far away from your new neighbour whos moving in + who will definitely find your girls. all he'll have to do in a couple of months is stand on top of his new home + look. a birds eye view of your (soon to b his) grow. good luck man.

ya id get um out of there quick, who knows could be a bum building a shack or somthing.

Thanks guys,and i know.

I went looking for another plot today,and found one.I was gona move a few plants there today but couldnt be bothered in the sun:rolleyes:

ATM ive moved the plants back behind some bushes and out of the plot,very little chance of them gettin found.

Im gona keep the plants hidden near my plot untill i find out what's really going on.Who knows,they may move the wood somewhere else if they are growing-i doubt someone would be dumb enough to grow plant on an open rock CLEARY visible from the air.

Hey WM just stopin by to say whats sup.
Your garden is looking good man, Stick around that plot and see what there building:huh:Could be a late MJ grow:D
Anyway man looking good GJ:aok:
Dro:cool2:

Thanks to you too,Dr.Dro.

Yeah im gona keep yas posted about that,im intrested.

More pics to come after boxing day,

Merry Xmas! :D

ya posted some updates in my journal , hows yours goin? you ever figure out what was up with the wood?

Hey GG,thanks for stoppin by.Yeah mine are doin great,there soakin up some intense sun atm.

Last time i checked the wood pile,there was abit of roofing there.

More pics tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back