Guerilla Growing Australia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL,ive smoked leaf before and it got me high.Hell,the other week when i trimmed i kept the trimm and smoked it.

It's the dirtyest **** though.Never get pissed,and smoke leaf..i learnt that the hard way.

LOL, You got some chronic leaf trimmings then bro.
I rather make hash or oil out of the trimmings though!
Dro:cool2:

Dro.My tolerance is really low because i hardly smoke,and there wasnt enough there to make hash.Although you've got me thinkin about making some with the males now:p

Hey PS,thanks for droppin by.Nah not year round,sometime in jan they should start flowering:cool:

Plus your growing outdoor's which has more leafs then indoor plants and that means more hash at the end of the grow:p
If you don't have those Bubble Bags you can check the thread on ghetto hash 101, It's really helpfull?

I had a read of that thread,i wont be able to do that here.Im gona go for the 'dry seive' approach i think.

I wont even get the best of 1/4 gram with leaf:p

O well you'll still get something, Better then smoking shake:p
What's the dry seive method, Is there a thread about it if so can you post the link?
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

Now why would you go ahead and post something if you know it's against the rules Wise Man? Shame on you.... J/K mang. :p

so id like to hear about this smoking of male leaves lol! , anywho lets see some updates i wanna see how your girls are doing!

Thanks guys,

Will go out early tomorrow morning and snap pics,ill also take pics of the great aussie scenery;)

Update time.

Sorry for the poor pics,i used a different camera for these pics.More pics on monday with the good one:D

2superskunks skewed.JPG

2superskunkside skewed.JPG

2superskunksoversmall skewed.JPG

bagseedbirdseye SKEWED.JPG

bagseedmains skewed.JPG

groupshot8 skewed.JPG

groupshot77 skewd.JPG

JTRside00 skweed.JPG

superskunk1otop3 skewed.JPG

superskunk1sidee eee skewed.JPG

Your garden is looking great Wise Man. :aok: Whatever your doing keep it up mang because the ladies seem to be loving it. ;)

Wow man very nice.....They look like they really grown since the last update:aok:
Very nice:D
Is there a reason for the black blanket.

Thanks!

The black 'blanket' is actually a mesh and i used it ages ago,back when i was 'hardening' off my plants,from the switch from cfl's,to the sun.

Latest posts

Back