Guerilla Growing Australia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats some crazy stuff hombre. is it a plot near your house or just a random area you found. either way i wouldnt want to be in you shoes lol. sounds like theyve had a little more walking then expected.

Hey Pyroguy and Jash,thanks for stoppin by;)
The plot is out in the bush,in a BIG national park.

I dont think the plants cared much,there alot happier now though they're gettin more sun in there new plotb :D

That was a close one. Gotta know what that wood was all about in a nat'l park... Sounds like they're in a better spot now anyways.

I see your fencing. What kind of creatures eat on your weed out in the bush?

Hey your days are starting to get shorter. Buds will be starting to show soon.

Hows it going Pot Belly? thanks for droppin by:D

The only things eating my plants are bugs,the fencing is there to keep out other pesty animals like rabbits,although im yet to see any-the fence also makes the plot look professinonal :p

Yup,not long now mid jan they should start flowering.

professinonal :rofl: national park :rofl: well cant say im always where im supposed to be lol just watch you trail man. and they do look like there loving the new pad mad props to you man it'd drive me insane not knowing if they were gonna finish there grow.:hairpull:

Update time!

The bagseed still hasnt shown,it'll be 8 weeks friday..if it dosent show by then it probably wont show untill the light cycle induces flowering.

Also gave the 3 biggest a trim.

bagseedoverhead skewed.JPG

bigindicaleaf skewed.JPG

JTRoverhead4 skewed.JPG

JTRsideshot8 skewed.JPG

superskunk1low2 skewed.JPG

superskunk1low skewed.JPG

superskunk1overhead22 skewed.JPG

superskunk2overhead3 skewed.JPG

superskunkss skewed.JPG

thegarden skewed.JPG

Love the nice green colour Wise Man!!!
There getting bigger each update man!!!GJ:D
Hey any news on that wood plot?
Dro:cool2:

Thanks Dr.Dro:D

Yeah there taking off now,and have a very lush,healthy(not to brag) green to em:p

I didnt check the wood pile out today,i will tomorrow though and ill grab some pics.

wow man , MJ plants must love it down there in aussie. those things look beautiful and healthy all filled out naturally beautiful. good work man mine still hasnt shown either been in flower since 11th of dec. just waiting.

Ganja Greg,thanks for stopping by.

When going 12/12 from seed,the plants will take a few weeks to show,because of there maturity. Yours should show soon,hope ya get all females!:D

Hey WM just wondering how's AUS like, Is there kongoros and parots in the forest where your growing?
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

There are kangaroos around here,though i havnt seen any.You find most of your roos more out west,im only 20-25 km from the ocean its more like 100 km's out,and into the middle part of Australia is where you find all the native animals like,snakes,roos,crocks,wallabys and echidnas.

Yeah we have plenty of parots flying around here.Next time i see one,or roo ill get a pic;)

Thanks for showing interest.

Yea for sure WM try to snap a picture of a bird or something, It will be cool seeing something diffrent for once rather then a squiral:p

hOWS it goin wise man these babys are lookin good u must be prety lucky u get to do a outside grow this time of year i shure wish i could lol,,but any ways i hoope to see a update on thoes babys lol ,and i send u the green mojo lol

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks guys!

Update time!

I got good news,and bad news..

The bad news is,well..its not really that bad but the plants where a tad bit underwatered and where showing it abit,one of the smaller super skunks worse affected worse.Gave em all a good drink,and should be perked up again by the end of the day.

The good news,is the bagseed plant is a female!:D :D This plant,and the JTR are my to biggest,and i have a strong feeling there gona produce very well.5 more Super skunks to show know:p

Also like to thank everyone whose voting for me in the xmas contest;)

Enough chat,lets cut to the chase!

bagseedcomparison.JPG

bagseedfemale.JPG

bagseedside.JPG

groupshot333 skewed.JPG

JTRoverheadddd.JPG

JTRsides.JPG

superskunk1top0.JPG

superskunk1topp.JPG

underwateredsuperskunk2.JPG

Congrats on the female:D
There sure looking nice man, Hope the rest turn out to be fems too(fingers crossed).
From the pictures looks like it's pretty hot there wish we can switch countrys for the winter lol.
Are you going to be leaving them in those pots or putting them into bigger ones?
O yea damn you on the X-Mass contest....LOL just playing with you, You deserve to win:aok:
Good Luck on the rest of your grow man!

Thanks Dro! :cool:

Nah,each time a plant shows if its a female it'll be put into the ground.

If its male, i'll cut all the leaves dry em and sell em to some desperate fucker:D

Haha people buy shake there:rofl:
Man you got to be desperate to buy something that wont get you high!

Latest posts

Back