Gypsy Nirvana - AK-48

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

At first we didn't care much for the AK-48 but after it cured it was like a total different weed. Very easy to grow, clones well, likes LST, and topping. It says 47 day flowering time but we found that it's more like 56 days or longer. Three or four bongs and your set for a few hours or longer. Taste and smells like lemon starburst. We would rate this a 7 1/2 or 8 out of 10. :D

100_6867.jpg

i have my AK-48 germinating right now .. thanks for the info on it ... cant wait

I bought these same seeds from Gypsy Nirvana and they all died? I have three left and am realy scared to even try to sprout them. Is there something specal you did to sprout these? Anyone else notice that GNs site wont let anyone post reviews of there seeds anymore? Its been over a year? Hmmmmm? Thanks

Thanks for the awesome pics TBG! This is so funny... I am doing AK48 next after this mystery grow I have going on now.

Looks like the seedbank I ordered from sent me something other then LR2 beans. Matter of fact, I don't have auto's at all so I really have to wonder what I have growing. =( At least I have one confirmed female.

Check it out for yourself.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40599

Latest posts

Back