Had anyone heard of the Marijuana Policy Project???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those of you who have heard of that group, is or has there been positive feedback from the people there (when having a conversation with an employer)??

The reason I ask is because, I have done search, after search....trying to find a ligitimate group that can assist in trying to get growing....granted I knew before hand that I would hit numberous snags along the way, I know exactly what I want to do though. I am not, by any means trying to create an empire of sorts....I just want to be able to live comfortably with my gf.

Bless her heart, I know she has tried to help me in finding groups or assistance programs. She's not very bright went it comes to technology, so has left it to me to help her. With that being said, I have looked at that website thoroughly, and my guess is that grant program is for people who are running a dispensary/Co-op.....although I would love to do that....there are too many hurdles to jump right now....I just want to start with 6 or so sets of fluros, 6 hps systems, and abit of funding for mylar, venting, etc......

I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, any ideas guys???

Am I aiming my goals too high (right as we speak)??

Thanks for any replies,

BW

Latest posts

Back