Hairs are turning TOO FAST!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bshack79

Reaction score
I overwatered my baby a couple weeks back and it was about 3 weeks in flower.. She turned yellow and fan leaves began dying and the white hairs quickly turned red.. I know she is not done because I finallly have her under control and I see NEW white hairs comming out but there is still tons of RED hairs and the budage isn't growing very fast... has anyone ever done this mid flower.. and still got a decent yield... or is my girl just going to give me these medium nugs.. ??

i believe taht you can burn the hairs as you can wit leaves as far as nute burn. but not 100% sure :confused2:
so if ya over fed and burned ya plant that is proly wats happening imo

thanks zip .. prolly so.. do you think the smoke will still be good with a few burnt red hairs??

Stoney gets out his handy-dandy recorder and pushes <play>:

The Pistils (hairs) on the flowers have nothing to do with the readiness of MJ for harvest. The only sure way to judge readiness for harvest is by looking at the Trichomes with a 30X (or more), lens and seeing what condition and color the Trichomes are.

<stop> <rewind> <ready>

Mine are starting to turn... It happens with some strains. Could very well be nute burn and could take some time to recover. Just be patient and don't feed her for a week and see what happens.

Latest posts

Back