Halloween Night

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well tomorrow is Halloween and i'm gonna watch a movie. It's a toss between the following two:

Halloween "Original"

Nightmare On Elm Street

I'm going with Halloween. ;)

I looked at my guide, so I went to blockbuster last night.
For the kid n I:
1. Dawn of the Dead (new one)
2. Resident Evil 1
He loves zombie flicks
He seen Dawn already but not resident....so not sure if this 5 yr. old will get too freaked out. I'll be ready to pop that one out and put in something less suspensful.
Only kid I ever known to laugh during a gory movie and not cry. I am picky though what he gets to watch. He just loves zombie movies, more than cartoons. LOL
He hates suspense stuff like "silent hill" he likes the "blast your way outa hell" movies :p

For Dad after the youngin goes to bed:
1. Devil's rejects (watched house of thousand other night)
2. NightBreed (clive barker) funny yet entertaining flick with good make-up artists.
3. One of my personal favorites "13 ghosts" with the dude from Monk.

What time your time and my time are we getting out the PotCorn?

Freddy awaits.........

Freddy fell asleep..............
Raincheck???

TBG ended up going out on the town with friends. ;)

Was it a 'Biting Fest'?

Iza still holding you to the cyber movie!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
TBG ended up going out on the town with friends. ;)
Well i hope you had a great time what did ya go out to do? Were you Trick a Treating:eek: if you dressed up lets see some pics lol anyways i had a great time with the kids they were a little beat when we got home but they were happy with all the candy they got all of them filled a pillow case each:eek: Here are some pics of our night:D Hope everyone had a great night peace

pump 042.jpg

pump 043.jpg

pump 045.jpg

pump 044.jpg

lol to funny dont you just love Halloween love the pic didn't see the dog running along with them you leave her or him home lol thought i would of saw the dog dressed up too:D Did they get alot of candy:hubba: Mine wanted to quit early but then they saw how big there bags were getting and then they were running to the house's:D

The dog was standing with me on the sidewalk. We didn't want her to get too close to anyones door incase they had dogs.. ;).

SmokinMom said:
The dog was standing with me on the sidewalk. We didn't want her to get too close to anyones door incase they had dogs.. ;).
AW he didnt get to trick a treat:D

Latest posts

Back