Halloween Night

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

OK guys and gals i was thinking today and wouldn't it be cool if we could all watch a movie together on Halloween? Being that it's gonna be Halloween we could all watch Halloween together.

So here is the question. How many of you own Halloween on DVD or VHS? Even if you don't own it you could always rent it. I figure we could all toss it in at 8:00 PM and have a discussion while smoking some of are finest.

Whats everyone think?

I cant tell my girlfriend that I have to watch the movie with the guys on the forum or she'll freak. She already bitches because I spend too much time on here.

Depedns if house of a thousand is on IFC again bro ;)
Don't get me wrong Jamie Lee could scream great. But can't pass up Rob on a halloween night;)

Too much good live music for one night... I'm going to tons of places within a 100 mile radius.

Halloweens a classic .... Michel Myers still gives me nightmares

Think I'll watch one of the Evil Dead trilogy though, Army of Darkness perhaps

I'll never in a thousand years be scared of Micheal Myers , Mike Myers maybe a little. The movies that scare me are creature features like The Fly or one I've seen recently Slither. If you guys haven't seen it check that Slither out!!! Creepy!!!

Lets get something we can all rent or already have!
A classic.............

????

Not sure Oscar seems like everyone is doing something on Halloween or don't wanna watch a movie with us. :p We have just about every Horror movie you can think of on DVD so you name one. ;)
Oscar said:
Lets get something we can all rent or already have!
A classic.............

????

It's just you and I, I guess!

Did you tell everyone we have free POTcorn courtesy of MP?

You name the movie and I'll go rent it.
If only we had someone to get the lights!

:D

Well let's see what happens over the next day or so and will pick one out. ;) Who knows maybe we can get a few more to join us and if not then it's me and you. :hubba: I tend to get frisky when the lights are out. :p
Oscar said:
It's just you and I, I guess!

Did you tell everyone we have free POTcorn courtesy of MP?

You name the movie and I'll go rent it.
If only we had someone to get the lights!

:D

Someone say Friskie?

friskies_dental_right_img.jpg

i cant watch movies like that ,,,,i have highmares,,,,if all gos well maybe we could do a stoner movie like heavy metal,,,animal house,,,,fast times at ridgemont high ,,,,p,l,r

Come on rasta it will be fun. Oscar will hold your hand. :p You can sit down and watch it with us and Lady rasta. ;)
rasta said:
i cant watch movies like that ,,,,i have highmares,,,,if all gos well maybe we could do a stoner movie like heavy metal,,,animal house,,,,fast times at ridgemont high ,,,,p,l,r

Ha Ha Ha you big babies lmao if I wasn't taking my grandkids out trick or treating I would join in. I have yet to see a horror film that scares me. Working on my pumpkin though, can't wait to see all of yours,
Peace Artfan

i got the movie its on fright fest on demand on my charter cable,so i might be in i dont have no kids execpt for my girls, lol so ill prolly be hear to watch it might be cool brothers grunt..

Latest posts

Back