hallucinations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAY_BOY06

PURPLE SMOKER
Reaction score
is there any kind of weed strain that makes you have vivid visual hallucinations? because i smoked some trees yesterday and i was seein all kinds of ****. it was DARK purple and DARK green with lots of THC crystals i just wanna know if it was laced or not thanks, oh and i smoked it out of a quick homemade bong so maybe im thinkin it could have been the foil?? thanks
:confused:

I can't answer that question but personally i've never experienced anything too odd...i've seen a couple black things go past quickly and shoadows but nothing super weird.I know it's just my mind playing games on me :)

I've never seen things really but I can relate to the "fleeting shadow" once or twice.

sound like your new to smoking..... it happens to some ppl with hi grade the first few times they injest alot. then it goes away.

some strains like true sativas can be mind trippy.

i know what your talking about and it happend when i first started smoking and has went away since.

Maybe thats what it was the effects felt like they were intensified by the trance music i was listenin to too. its sounds good when your rolling and loaded

yeah i got a crazy post floatin round bout some of my mushroom trips...i think i got a few roll stories and pics if u want too-

here is a few:

Picture 071.jpg

Picture 094.jpg

Picture 095.jpg

Picture 178.jpg

Picture 154.jpg

Picture 072.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 126.jpg

Picture 122.jpg

Picture 090.jpg

Latest posts