Hammy your box is full

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made some room...got full with all the excitement we had going on here lately. :)

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
:holysheep: :eek: Whats up lady?? long time no see... hope all is well... :48:
What you been up to brosef?

nada mang... just chillen in my ant hill... you pop anything yet?? Im gonna run a batch from seed soon... may start soakin tom... :)

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
nada mang... just chillen in my ant hill... you pop anything yet?? Im gonna run a batch from seed soon... may start soakin tom... :)

Will be popping some Satori in a couple weeks, probably last week of August. Still have two clones going in the bubble cloner. They have survived the heat so far. What strains you thinking about running?

Gonna pop the last 4 Wifi I have, 5 Topdawg's Whitedawg (White x Tresdawg), 5 Motarebels Yeti OG aka Loompas Headband Bx and then some of the beans Free made Sour Double Dawg (Clone only ChemD x Rez's Chem/SourDiesel male)... you ran the Qleaner cross made with this same male... I wish I still had my Qleaner cut... It was killer...

Good morning Rosie..... How are things goin for ya???

Thanks Ruffy... gonna search for some new keepers.... Im sure something will stand out from this batch...

Good morning Jaam.... things are going well. The garden is growing nicely. How are things with you?

Latest posts

Back