Happy Birthday to me (grumble grumble!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

:mad:

So I slept great last night. All snuggly in my electric blanket. I get out of bed and realize I can barely move my neck and shoulder! I got the worst crick in my neck and it hurts like hell. :( I can barely move. It radiates down the right side of my neck and into my shoulder and back.

Anyone got a muscle relaxer for ol Mom? :D

Happy birthday to you today SmokinMom. Sorry to hear that you woke up with a crink in your neck on your earth day. Have your hubby give you a massage while he starts a warm bubble bath, lights candles in the bathroom, and has a glass of wine waiting. have him feed the kids, take them to school while he thinks of what dinner he going to cook for you tonight.....................................HE HE HE.................Agian HAPPY BIRTHDAY...........................:)

Here's a Flexeril (muscle relaxer) ... sorry about the aches, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Bojok, that sounds heavenly! And Rav, better make it 2 flexerils..hehe.

I called Massage Envy and they are getting me in at 10:30am. And my dad is paying for it as my bday present. Woohoo. Can't wait.

Happy Birthday!!.
There's this stuff called "Tiger Balm" I use it. It works great for pulled/strained muscles and stuff. 10X better than icy hot.

yeah....use the tiger balm after your massage.........and enjoy your day

25.gif

Puh-leaze! not OLdER---BETTER.....Here's some hashplantXBlueberry with a major body high for your neck......don't be mixin' that with flexiril ;) .......I hope you enjoyed your massage and I hope this year is better than any of your other ones!!!!

Wow, thank you everyone! :)

The massage was wonderful...while it lasted. I think he just moved it from my neck to my shoulder..hehe. My dads pills, and a bowl are the best medicine for my pain in the neck.

:D

happy Birthday!!!!! Hope you feel better. That happened to me once, and it SUCKED for a couple days.

*passes a bowl of kief to SmokinMom*

Latest posts

Back