Happy Haloweed Update! Pure Awesomeness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingsFaded

KingsFaded
Reaction score
Watchu guys think?

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

Plants look great! Are you growing with just CFL's?

Yeah 100% CFL's

Im using age old organics with cal/mag and natural enzymes.

Yeah I agree with TOA. Im growing with mostly CFL's but I got a 150watt HPS for a little extra during flower, for only like 65 bucks. But if you got enough CFLs there awesome too! Ive never used age old but it looks like its working!

Keep your eyes open. Sometimes you can find deals and they are even cheaper. I scored 2 150W HPS security lights at a storage facility sale for $2each. With a couple of bake-a-rounds, some misc electrical stuff, some misc plumbing stuff, and a little sheet metal and I had 2 150W cooltubes. I found an air cooled 400W HPS for $20 at a yard sale once. The Habitat for Humanity Restore places have T5 fluorescents for cheap sometimes. I also have purchased bathroom type exhaust fans from there for small areas. Watch for deals and be creative and you would be surprised at some of the "deals" you can make for yourself.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Keep your eyes open. Sometimes you can find deals and they are even cheaper. I scored 2 150W HPS security lights at a storage facility sale for $2each. With a couple of bake-a-rounds, some misc electrical stuff, some misc plumbing stuff, and a little sheet metal and I had 2 150W cooltubes. I found an air cooled 400W HPS for $20 at a yard sale once. The Habitat for Humanity Restore places have T5 fluorescents for cheap sometimes. I also have purchased bathroom type exhaust fans from there for small areas. Watch for deals and be creative and you would be surprised at some of the "deals" you can make for yourself.

Yes I am always on the lookout for useful items for my grow. I love growing on a budget, helps you be more creative. I've been meaning to ask you THG, what are the dimensions of the bake a rounds? I'm thinking about adding one to my 150 watt.

You really need some more light, looking a bit stretched.

You probably knew that,

Aha Yeah I know

its just what i have for now, Im probably going to have to take it all down after this grow is over.

7thG said:
Yes I am always on the lookout for useful items for my grow. I love growing on a budget, helps you be more creative. I've been meaning to ask you THG, what are the dimensions of the bake a rounds? I'm thinking about adding one to my 150 watt.

There is a lot of satisfaction out of taking something you found inexpensively and making it into some cool growing thing, isn't there?

I can get the 150W pretty close to the canopy without burning anything with the bake-a-rounds. They are 3-3/4" in diameter. I used the metal part from a 4" no-hub coupling (a plumbing thing) to mount the socket to and connect to the glass. I also have one on the other end so I can connect 2 of these together or connect ducting.

Back