Has anybody ever seen this?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Toker

Living Large
Reaction score
This is a clone, that is in veg stage, about 7 weeks.
The stem is the weirdest thing I have ever seen!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DSC05433.jpg

not on MJ but I have seen shoots like that on White Oaks after I had pruned the small tree back, actually I cut the big tree down and never ground the stump out.

Yeah, maybe repair from damage that you were unaware of. It looks healthy from here.

usually it will pick a branch to take over and it will become your new main stalk. I had a blueberry do it. It didn't effect yield or overall health of the plant.

The plant is about 2 feet tall and the whole main stalk from bottom to top is like this.

Looks like an imbalance or overproduction of growth hormone. Definitely indicative of a response to tissue damage, as mentioned by several above. As long as she's happy and green I think it's cool. Almost like a bonsai!

MPB

Ive def seen that before! Looks like you have been doing some LST or similar am I right?

all my lst mothers have that same bulbous formation, im sure its just the plants way of reinforcing a weakened portion of the stem where stress affected that particular area of that plant.

Latest posts

Back