Have a Question? Post it here and i will answer it. On from 8am-5pm Mon-Fri Cen time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thats me..... I took it out if MG and put it in Peat/Perlite.... turned out to be very bad....

Burnt very badly. I retransplanted in Exper Gardner Organic Choice. Organic without nutes.

Since I have done that the damage appears tro be fully stopped. Alot of burnt and yellow leaves, and spots on some.

Havent really seen any new growth and its been a about 4 days..

Wow, you've got to be one of the funniest people on this forum... Keep it coming man, you are very entertaining.. Every time i read your comment i start crying... And when you speak about the Holy Hand Grenade, are you talking about the one that killed the vicious Rabbit of Caerbannog?
ArtVandolay said:
When I saw the woodchuck wood numbers, I immediately asked myself how to make money based on the woodchuck's wonderful, unexpected ability to chuck wood.

I pictured a woodchuck-driven mulch factory - small scale, mind you. A couple of woodchucks in an old, non-wooden building - what a great place to hide a stealth growbox, too! And a few extra bucks to boot. But when you start to calculate the number of semi-trucks necessary to haul that many butt cords of bagged chucked-wood-into-mulch, it becomes clear that a constant supply of trucks 24 hours per day might not even get the job done. Of course, all those trucks would attract a lot of attention and would make the stealth growbox not such a good idea.

So this is the end of my woodchuck caper, but I do have a question for you.

What is the correct count when using the Holy Hand Grenade? I think the answer is in the Book of Armaments?

Well make sure to Waite with 5.8 PH and that's about all you can do for now. Plus make sure your temps are good. If everything is good than you should be getting new growth in a couple days if she pulls threw. That's just a lot for a plant to go threw. Keep it up tho bro. Good luck.
New_2_Chronic said:
Yes that's me..... I took it out if MG and put it in Peat/Perlite.... turned out to be very bad....

Burnt very badly. I retransplanted in Exper Gardner Organic Choice. Organic without nutes.

Since I have done that the damage appears tro be fully stopped. Alot of burnt and yellow leaves, and spots on some.

Timmyjg6 said:
Wow, you've got to be one of the funniest people on this forum... Keep it coming man, you are very entertaining.. Every time i read your comment i start crying... And when you speak about the Holy Hand Grenade, are you talking about the one that killed the vicious Rabbit of Caerbannog?

A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

-- Monty Python, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

New_2_Chronic said:
Yes thats me..... I took it out if MG and put it in Peat/Perlite.... turned out to be very bad....

New_2...

I'd give it a shot of Superthrive, or something of that nature if it's already had half a week of straight water.... that should kick some growth into it. I've always found it good to give a shot of Superthrive when finished a transplant... it actually gets watered wth the Superthrive on the transplant :D

Thanks, Timmy! It turned out the Book of Armaments was on the Internet...

My plants are CFL'ing in a comfortable 93 degrees (see my thread Help - Veg and Flower with CFLs) and I now have too much time on my hands.

Good idea...
That crazy vancouver guy said:
New_2...

I'd give it a shot of Superthrive, or something of that nature if it's already had half a week of straight water.... that should kick some growth into it. I've always found it good to give a shot of Superthrive when finished a transplant... it actually gets watered wth the Superthrive on the transplant :D

What makes leaves turn varagated? I have a few leaves on one of my plants that are two different colors of green.I feed everyone the same kinf of food. Fox Farm....
thanks for this thread it makes it easier.
have a great day and stay safe

I am not very sure it could be new growth compared to old growth, it could be different phonos, temps, light burn, Or could be some type of deficiency. Im sorry bro there's just so many options. Best thing to do is double check everything to make sure everythings in check. Temps, PH, PPM, and pests... Good luck, and you stay safe...
tcooper1 said:
What makes leaves turn varagated? I have a few leaves on one of my plants that are two different colors of green.I feed everyone the same kinf of food. Fox Farm....
thanks for this thread it makes it easier.
have a great day and stay safe

Timmy, cooled my lights with the A/C system. My new question is that the thermostat on the wall tells me the room is 78 degrees, however when I put the thermostat right under my lights at where my canopy would be it says it is 88 degrees. This is without an ocilating fan running. Would an ocilating fan move the 78 degree air threw the canopy over my babies? Also what is a good distance from the top of the plants to the light. They are both 1000w MH bulbs for now then HPS bulbs for flowering.

Thats good, Well 88 is not all that bad, 80 would be better, if you could get the AC cooler it would be better. But yeah a few fans should do the trick.
BuddyLuv said:
Timmy, cooled my lights with the A/C system. My new question is that the thermostat on the wall tells me the room is 78 degrees, however when I put the thermostat right under my lights at where my canopy would be it says it is 88 degrees. This is without an oscillating fan running. Would an oscillating fan move the 78 degree air threw the canopy over my babies? Also what is a good distance from the top of the plants to the light. They are both 1000w MH bulbs for now then HPS bulbs for flowering.

It sounds ok, iv never checked my run off to see what it is.. But as long as its under 7 it should be ok...
New_2_Chronic said:
I tested my ph. The PH level of the runoff is 6.8.... Thats good right?
UIt

Well i think every light and reflector is different. I say only place as high as it takes to get the temp down to where you want it. I would aim for 80deg. So get some stuff and stack it up and place your temp meter on it and if it says 85 back the light up a lil and if it says 77 lower it a little. That's why i like these temp gauges that have a tether on them. On my 400W Air cooled hood i kept my light 4" from the tops and they stayed at 77deg all day. But i had my ac running 24-7 and in the room it was in the 60's..
BuddyLuv said:
what about the light distance? I am not sure if I should be 12" or 18"

Timmy - we have 10 plants of different strains that are 33 days into flowering, with some flowering quicker than others.(some look as though they'll only need 20-25 additional days, where as others look like they'll need as much as 5-7 weeks). ph is strictly kept between 6.1-6.3, medium is perlite/peat mix, and canna nutes are used.

over the past 2 or three days, theres been a rapid increase in the amount of older/bigger leaves that are yellowing and wanting to die. is this normal after only a month of flowering? especially for those that look as though they'll still need a considerable amount of time to ripen.

juice meat said:
Timmy - we have 10 plants of different strains that are 33 days into flowering, with some flowering quicker than others.(some look as though they'll only need 20-25 additional days, where as others look like they'll need as much as 5-7 weeks). ph is strictly kept between 6.1-6.3, medium is perlite/peat mix, and canna nutes are used.

over the past 2 or three days, theres been a rapid increase in the amount of older/bigger leaves that are yellowing and wanting to die. is this normal after only a month of flowering? especially for those that look as though they'll still need a considerable amount of time to ripen.

temps stay between 77 - 82 during the day and 64-68 when the light(1000w hps) is off. humidity staying between 40-53%. soil ph is good

Well is it the leaves twords the bottom or the ones not getting light? That's what usually happiness to the leaves not receiving enough light. Just as long as its not the top healthy leaves.
juice meat said:

mostly the bottom leaves

our plants are pretty shrubbed out and have to be crammed pretty tight together(closer than we'd like to have them) since they're flowering under only one light without a mover. so if i had to guess, i'd go with the whole "lower leaves not getting enough light" theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back