Have you bought seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnO

Reaction score
have you bought seeds and got them if so where did you get them, did they all germinate, did they give you any deals?:ignore:

I just got my Greenhouse seeds today from seed boutique today.. took five days to the west coast.. SENSATIONAL!!!!:hubba:

Thanks more people more information please and thanks haha. Yea im from ontario

I've only ordered from dr chronic. Never took more than 7 days.

Well I picked Seed Boutique just ordered some haha already forget what they are called :)

I have heard many good things about Dr. Chronic and Seedbotique so I would definitely go with either one of them. They seem to be great choices and have a good variety of strains available. Good luck with the beans and take care my friend.

hello JohnO from Ontario - i have grabbed from 3 locations in Toronto - (i drive in + get seeds, supplies + sometimes visit old/new friends + make a day of it) - the "lakeshore" (ontario seed bank) location i no longer trust + will not return. the 420club location (kensington market) - i grabbed 4 strains (20 beans) + all 20 grew - i lost 1 seedling - my bad. i will be returning there. the last location is "iron seed sales" - (i forget their specific location - its on the net - look it up) - these folks also help run the "toronto cannabis cup" - i liked it there - buddy sparked 1 up in his store to show me his grow that they had entered in the "competition". i would go back there (grabbed 2 strains there + all 20 seeds popped) - but i have a sheit load of seeds now.

Latest posts

Back