Have you seen tonights' amazing moon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batteries are dead, let me look for some more. I dare not go out at night, even on foot we all know what kind of luck I have lately....LOL

Nothing is working LOL, tried remote controls everything. I also have a battery charger I am on the lookout LOL.

snuggles said:
Batteries are dead, let me look for some more. I dare not go out at night, even on foot we all know what kind of luck I have lately....LOL

Better stay in the house and be Safe Snuggles

Ok SmokinMom Here some pix of the mooon in Cali..

Sisters here 025.jpg

Sisters here 026.jpg

Very cool...like minded people on opposite sides of the world, looking at the same lit up moon...both able to see the same thing, at exactly the same time...what are the odds of the very same light being able to be seen on both sides of the Earth, at once?

Just seems cool...:cool:

ISO

HippyInEngland said:
Its daylight here but .....

What time of the day is it Hippy when u took the Pix?
I took mind at about 10 pm. so u must be around noon or so on ur pix.

Flyinghigh said:
What time of the day is it Hippy when u took the Pix?
I took mind at about 10 pm. so u must be around noon or so on ur pix.

hi Flying, im an early bird, that was taken at about 5.45 am, not totally sure, but around that time, glad I took it at that time, the clouds came an hour later and here it is almost 4pm and they havnt broken once yet.

HippyInEngland said:
hi Flying, im an early bird, that was taken at about 5.45 am, not totally sure, but around that time, glad I took it at that time, the clouds came an hour later and here it is almost 4pm and they havnt broken once yet.

Wow that is early...you're giving us stoners a bad name:D

The moon should still be full tonight, so feel free to take more pics guys.

We all have access to a moon, and I think it's cool too. Share away. :D

HippyInEngland said:

Early to bed and early to rise is the old saying !!;)
I also wake up early like around 4;30 am and I Don't have a alarm that goes off it all about the Brain says Get the Freakin Up Damn it and do ur Day Light Time...:hubba:

I don't know those words-- Sleep In--- :shocked:

snuggles said:
Wow that is early...you're giving us stoners a bad name:D

No Snuggles it not given Stoners a bad name to get up early, We have to take care of the garden of eden,;) ;)

Stoners Sleepin in til Noon give the Bad rap when 1/2 of the day is wasted to sleep...:hubba:

Here some moon shot from last night, I thought it look Kool with the clouds across the moon like in Dark Shadow..

Cracks in the ground 001.jpg

Cracks in the ground 002.jpg

Cracks in the ground 005.jpg

I must have been good this year, i usually get into trouble when i go out on a full moon but not this time, though the full moon is going to last a few days this cycle.

IMG_0013.JPG

Latest posts

Back