headach help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbuzz123

Reaction score
i get headach every day! i smoke and it relives the pressure, i guess thats why there is medical smoke! does this help anyone? any one uss it for other things? does it make anyone feel like they need something to get them higher?

I may be one of the only posters here that smokes soley to get f---ed up. :p

Headaches only get worse when you smoke,

Y'ever tried having a foot/hand massage while you had a headache?

There's a pressure point about 2 inched above the ankle bone, on the inside of the keg. If you find the spot when you press down on it, it will hurt slightly.

Press for 5 seconds and release..........repeat 10 x,

Check this out! I used to smoke to get rid of my migranes, It did work, now that i dont get them as often, when i smoke some commercial stuff, I GET A MIGRANE. W.T.F.? Oh well, guess I better just keep growing the good stuff.

louis said:
I may be one of the only posters here that smokes soley to get f---ed up. :p

You're not alone. I smoke to get high and relax lol. I do think it makes my anxiety go away though. So maybe you could consider me a medicinal user also, I don't know.

i smoke everyday to releave myself from a really bad headach that i get everyday all day from an eye injory. smokeing is the only thing that helps me out. the docs had me on 950 mg of vicoden and they dont help at all, i caould take 2 of them and be perfectly normal not sleepy or nothing. so now i only smoke to releave my pains. i dont really trust man made meds unless i have2

Th best pain reliever is an orgasm or 2 or 3. ;)

I smoke just for the heck of it too. I have had depression/anxiety issues in the past....maybe the weed's helped with that. Hmmmmm.

I smoke because it calms me down and I love to be calm all the time. I really only get a headache when I rip the bong to hard or when Im at the track without earplugs. Dont really want to smoke at the track but afterwards I do to calm down from the day. Does do a body good.

Latest posts

Back