Headband??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of the online seedbanks sell headband seeds??
I hve looked but not found them...

Has anyone ever ordered from elite genetics? I found their site and you hve to email them your order...just wondering if they are good to go or if it cld be a scam...thanks

Yes Im growing 707 Headband, it is a hybrid of OG kush and Sour Diesel, it is clone only, some seedbanks name strains after the clone only names, but it isnt the real deal... It can be easily found as a clone in Canada, and the West Coast...

Ive ordered from them and they ship pretty quickly, I know its a pita to send a money order. I got some super strawberry diesel and bananna kush, they will be going into flower next week.

smoky anda bandit said:
Ive ordered from them and they ship pretty quickly, I know its a pita to send a money order. I got some super strawberry diesel and bananna kush, they will be going into flower next week.

Hey Smoky thanks...You don't need a Med card to order from them do you? I am in NJ and there is no chance of getting a card out here...they hve some really nice strains and I wld love to get some of them...

MindzEye said:
Yes Im growing 707 Headband, it is a hybrid of OG kush and Sour Diesel, it is clone only, some seedbanks name strains after the clone only names, but it isnt the real deal... It can be easily found as a clone in Canada, and the West Coast...

Thanks... I am in Jersey though so no chance of getting clones out here....

"CHEM-HEAD" GENETIC MAKEUP IS ORIGINAL HEADBAND DIESEL(HUGE YIELDING) X CHEMDAWG D BX..UNREAL DANK JUST LIKE THE CLONES 9-9.5
WEEKS FLOWER TIME...
Wld love to get the one and only original headband but didn't see it offered. Maybe because it's clone only it seems...but this one sounds pretty good. Matter of fact almost all of the strains they sell sound damn good...

Just thought I wld comment on the quick reply I got from EG...Sent them an email yesterday a lil before 8pm on Sunday night and they replied 4 hours later...very cool. Sent out the Money Order today. Think I will pick up a cpl more sweet strains...one that looks real sweet is Lemon Larry...

HL, if int in the CD & SD lines/crosses, suggest you look into the work of Rezdawg & reservoir seeds @ the boo. You'll have to keep an eye out on his release dates though as they go super fast... like 10 offerings down to 4 in less than a day... real fast. Think you might be pleased. Best brah.

Oregon Bob said:
HL, if int in the CD & SD lines/crosses, suggest you look into the work of Rezdawg & reservoir seeds @ the boo. You'll have to keep an eye out on his release dates though as they go super fast... like 10 offerings down to 4 in less than a day... real fast. Think you might be pleased. Best brah.

Yeah thanks OB... I hve been reading up on Rezdog and reservoir seeds on International Cannagraphic...Seems he has some good quality strains... and he will be the first one to tell you this..lol Almost all of their strains are sold out...
Wld love to get my hands on some ECSD...not sure if he has that one or not though...
Peace:)

Dude they have Bannana Kush at that website, Out of all the meds Ive smoked Bannana Kush is my all time best ranking... I bought an 1/8 of it smoked 2 bowls then went back to buy 2 ounces...

Also look into TGA or subcool seeds, they have some dank... Querkle and pandoras box are killer....

MindzEye said:
Dude they have Bannana Kush at that website, Out of all the meds Ive smoked Bannana Kush is my all time best ranking... I bought an 1/8 of it smoked 2 bowls then went back to buy 2 ounces...

Also look into TGA or subcool seeds, they have some dank... Querkle and pandoras box are killer....

Bro I hve to stay away from that site for awhile... I cld empty my entire bank account in there...so many killer strains... I want them all:)

How can you not like a strain called Double dipped sour Bannana??:D

Hamster Lewis said:
Bro I hve to stay away from that site for awhile... I cld empty my entire bank account in there...so many killer strains... I want them all:)

How can you not like a strain called Double dipped sour Bannana??:D

It looks good, and what I like about that site is they arent passing it off as origional strains, they tell you what the genetic make up is... I bet you get your seeds fast and also they dont have to go through customs...

This is the strain I want
BANANNA OG KUSH FREAK PHENO(SUPER FROSTY SATIVA PHENO WITH FREAKISH HUGE BUDS) X SOUR LARRY OG KUSH MALE..8-9 WEEKS FLOWER TIME

BANANNA OG KUSH FREAK PHENO(SUPER FROSTY SATIVA PHENO WITH FREAKISH HUGE BUDS) X SOUR LARRY OG KUSH MALE..8-9 WEEKS FLOWER TIME[/quote]

Thats what im groing right now, will go to flower next week

smoky anda bandit said:
BANANNA OG KUSH FREAK PHENO(SUPER FROSTY SATIVA PHENO WITH FREAKISH HUGE BUDS) X SOUR LARRY OG KUSH MALE..8-9 WEEKS FLOWER TIME

Thats what im groing right now, will go to flower next week[/QUOTE]

Cool man you got a grow journal? If not let me know how it turns out...

Latest posts

Back